White Room and God's Existence

"The White Room" an experimental facility that was built to achieve something that no one had ever thought of.

The facility, made for the sole purpose of mass-generating 'geniuses'.

In this facility, children, from a very young age, were given education in a controlled environment.

They were taught everything.  

They were taught all kinds of things. Not just the liberal arts and science, but martial-arts and self-defense techniques and bits of worldly wisdom too numerous to mention.

Due to a very tough curriculum, many students dropped.

But there were exceptional students as well.

And even among them all, one stood above all the rest.

The lone survivor of the 'Demonic Fourth Generation', Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

No matter how tough the curriculum was, he passed it with ease leaving behind a legacy of his own. 

His records were way too amazing. His strength, both physical and mental, even put adults to shame.

No matter how much others tried, no one was able to beat the student, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

In the White Room, nobody had ever seen the existence known as Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

But there didn't exist a single soul who didn't know of that name. That name had been etched into their memories for as long as they could remember.

Due to the immense ability that the young boy possessed, he was made a role model.

Every other student in the White Room had but one goal: "To surpass the existence known as  Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

But no matter what they did, they couldn't seem to surpass this guy. No, they were not even able to reach close to his level.

That made the students realize how big the gap between them is and started placing him above everyone else, and eventually, he had become the 'God' of the White Room and everyone revered him as the 'God'.

 Now, let us start our comparison of the White Room to the real world.

We all believe in God.

The word 'God' has been etched into our memories for as long as we could remember.

We have never met the god. But we believe he exists. 

He is someone to be revered and lives on a higher plane than us.

We haven't seen God, but we believe he exists and we worship him. We believe that he is someone we couldn't fathom.

Doesn't this kinda seem similar to the White Room that I had explained just now?

In the White Room, no one has ever met the existence known as 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka', but they all believe he exists and refer to him as 'God'.

We also haven't seen the existence called 'God', but we all believe he exists, and worship him every day.

Of course, there are atheists, who don't believe that gods exist and some people may also harbor unnecessary hate towards the existence called the 'God'.

In the same way, there were also students who didn't believe that the existence called 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka' existed. They argued he was just a fictional being created to motivate the other students.

In the same way, we can also apply this argument in the case of our 'Gods'.

It is possible that God was an existence created by our ancestors so we would always abide by proper rules and lead a healthy life. They might be just fictional existence made by our ancestors to motivate us to live and move forward.

The author of "Classroom of the Elite" has created a mini-world in the form of White Room and tried to find an answer to this eternal question of humanity.

In the light novel, the White Room student who didn't believe in the existence of 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka' was taken and s/he was able to confirm his existence with his/her very own eyes.

So, does the existence we all refer to as 'God' really exists?

If so, just like in the case of the White Room, would we be able to confirm his existence someday with our own eyes?

What do you think?

Okay, now don't write something like, "Yes, God exists! He has escaped from his homeland and now is hiding his identity and fighting for Class Points in an unknown planet and trying to survive there!", in the comment section, got it??!!