Farewell (Sakayanagi Arisu)

Note:

Please read Farewell (Ayanokoji Kiyotaka) and Farewell (Karuizawa Kei) before reading this. Thank you!!! 

He was walking towards the fence.

All other students were watching in shock, not knowing what was going on right now.

Karuizawa Kei was crying her heart out, with her knees slumped on the ground.

That was understandable given the fact that she loved him and wouldn't be able to see him ever again.

Just before getting into the car, he turned around and looked over towards Karuizawa.

After that short eye contact, he went inside, and shortly after the vehicle started.

I watched intently as the vehicle was becoming more distant.

Thanks to him, I had been able to enjoy my high school life quite a bit.

If he hadn't come here, I wouldn't have been able to face off against him.

It was so so exciting for me.

Because of him, I also got to play with some interesting fellows.

If he hadn't been here, I don't think facing off against Horikita, Ichinose, and Ryuen would have been interesting.

I was sure that he had helped them develop into worthy opponents for me.

Yes. I was really happy that I got to spend these three years with him.

But it wasn't nearly enough.

I had waited for 8 years and 243 days before finally meeting him.

Each and every day, from when I first saw him, I wanted him.

I wanted him more than anything.

I don't remember wanting anything so badly ever before.

That face of his was burned into my memories.

Just three years wasn't nearly enough to quench my eight years-long thirst.

I felt a bit sad that we couldn't spend much time.

Even during these three years, I wasn't able to spend that much time with him.

I couldn't spend time alone with him in the school for so long, because it might have garnered attention from all the other students.

And I didn't want to cause much trouble for my beloved.

That's why I couldn't spend much time with him.

I felt a bit sad about that.

The vehicle was now already out of sight.

Karuizawa's screaming grew even louder.

She was screaming something but I didn't quite get it because I was quite far from her.

Looking at that fence which he had just crossed I thought to myself.

This isn't farewell for us, Ayanokoji-kun.

Yes, I won't let it be the farewell for us.

I haven't had enough of you yet.

No, I think I will never get enough of you, no matter what.

I had waited for him for so long and he had already left.

I wouldn't allow that.

I would never allow anyone to get in between us.

No one.

No matter where you are, I will find you.

A smile played over my face.

I won't let it over. I won't let it end, no matter what.

Because I was sure that I will meet you again.

I don't think anyone other than me from this school's students will be able to ever meet him.

But I knew I could meet him again.

It makes me happy that this wasn't the farewell for you and me, Ayanokoji-kun.

I couldn't feel more happier in my life when I thought that I will be able to have him all for myself.