Help!

I need your help guys! 

I am participating in the MAL X Honeyfeed 2023 Writing Contest. If my novel has good quality and performs well then it might have a chance to be adapted into manga by Kodansha (Publisher of mangas like Your Lie In April, Mushishi, Attack on Titan). So performing well in this contest means a huge deal and I can't do that without your help!

Please read my work and like and comment on every chapter with your opinions and feedback so I could improve.

Your help is a must and is highly appreciated. 

I hope you all will help me with this!

This is my work (I will drop the link in the comments section since it doesn't work in chapters):

Website: Honeyfeed

Title: I Don't Want To Fall In Love

Synopsis:

Because of a traumatic incident, Yuuta Hiragi is afraid of being in love. For him, the word 'love' is just an excuse people use to hurt each other and that is why, he wants to be as far removed from the concept of love as possible. However...

"Please go out with me, Hiragi-san!"

...there is a beautiful transfer student that wants to be his girlfriend no matter what, going as far as blackmailing him into a relationship. Just what is this girl after? And what will happen of Yuuta?

Cover Art:

Please make sure to follow me on Honeyfeed and add this work to your library so you will be notified of the latest chapters!

Thank you all!