Episode 07

When I heard Shinpachi was admitted in the hospital and the reason why, I wanted to kill Gintoki for good. I told thr girls to take care of the shop and went out to buy fruits and other foods that might be healthy. I was about to enter Shin-chan's room when I saw something unexpected.

"I'm sorry grandpa, I thought you were trying to kill him" I told to the guy who was sprawled on the grass. "It's alright. I didn't mind at all" he said, his hand sneaking towards my ass. "Oi Geezer keep your dirty hands off from my things!" Gintoki twisted that guy's hand. "Who's your thing?!" I glared at Gintoki before twisting the old guy's arm. "Ow Ow dear, I guess you're twisting the wrong guy's arm" the geezer said. "Oh, I'm barking up the right tree" I smiled evilly.

After the mess, the geezer talked about his life story while we sucked on sukonbu that Kagura gave us. "I had probably grabbed her Kanzashi in the struggle. I want you to find her" he said. "It will cost you a lot since we're the very best Yorozuya" Gintoki said smugly. "I have money" the guy said and told us about the inheritance. Alright, that sounds fishy. It's my que to go now. "Shin-chan take care. I'll come again" I said ruffling his hair. "Thank you, you too Nee-san" he smiled sweetly at me. "Come to see me too~" both Gintoki and the geezer said in unision earning both of them my punches.

After drinking my frustration away in Otose-san's bar, I told her about the geezer's story. She listened to me intently and didn't speak for a while after I finished. I was about to ask her what was wrong when ww suddenly heard scratching sounds from outside the door. "What? Did you come to pay your rent?" she said after opening the door to the Yorozuya group. "No no, couldn't be. She doesn't seem like an 'Ayano'" they said and laughed hysterically. Wait don't tell me-

"How do you know my real name?" Otose-san asked. Oh My God, my head hurts. "Otose is a professional name for the snack bar. My real name is Ayano Terada" she said taking a puff from her cigarette. Suddenly the phone to her bar rang causing her to pick it up. "Oi Yorozuya, it's from Oedo Hospital. Says the geezer can't make it" she said and immediately looked at me realizing what I said before.

They immediately took her to the hospital to see the old guy, Gintoki and I on his scooter, while Shinpachi, Kagura and Otose-san sat on the dog. It was a bit emotional reunion for me so I went out the room. Huh all's well that ends well I thought while we all walked out the hospital. "Now, let's have some dango shall we?" Otose-san said smiling at us. I rubbed my eyes cause I swear I saw a different person speaking. Gintoki and I looked at each other in confusion. "Y-Yeah" he said before following her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 07.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.