Episode 13

After finishing some work in the kitchen, I went back to my usual sitting area. That's when I saw Gintoki sitting on the counter along with a purple haired girl clinging to him. "And what noble deed have I done to have you come to my shop today?" I asked silver haired guy. "Hanae, do you have pest controller? The one in my house is broken which is why I couldn't get rid of this insect" he said pointing towards the girl beside him. "If I had one, don't you think I would have already used it on you, Gintoki?" I smirked. "How dare you act so friendly with my darling?" the purple haired woman snapped at me. "Darling? Is she your girlfriend or something?" I asked confusedly. "No, don't misunderstand please. She's nothing of mine. Can I get some good sake, I wanna forget this" he said putting his head on the table. "Oh no dear, I'm here for you to lean on" the girl clung into him more. Oh God... God knows where he picks up girls like this.

"Sake for you early morning isn't good. Have this instead" I said putting the glass of parfait in front of him. His eyes sparkled seeing it and shook off the girl easily before getting ready to eat. "Wait dear. Let me check if she has added poison in it or not" the girl said and took a spoon of the parfait. I gave her a customer smile but inside I was on fire. "Stop it! Don't act like we're married" Gintoki shrugged her off before having his parfait in delight. "Darling, what are you talking about? Don't you remember all the things we did? TO~GE~THER~" she literally stuck to him like a glue. Mmm I am getting tired of this. I wish him all the very best with a woman like this. Just as I was about to turn around the woman spoke again. "Don't you dare stare at my darling. I'll gouge your eyes out" her words came like knives. Control Hanae, she's Gintoki's partner. Control.

After Gintoki finished his parfait he kept on  telling the girl to go away but she stayed by his side like a stubborn kid. "What's your name?" I asked her sweetly. "Why does it matter to you?" she asked me irritatedly. I could feel the last string of patience in me almost tearing but I still kept a smile on my face. "So I met Katsura yesterday, he asked about you Gintoki-" "Why did you meet him?" Gintoki said from one side. "How dare you call my husband by his first name?!" The girl shouted from the other. Snap.

"Who the hell are you?!" punch "The fuck do you think you're doing?! punch "Just because he chose to be with you doesn't mean you'd do or say whatever the fuck you want! punch "You really know how to mess with someone's patience" I held her by her legs and threw her out of the restaurant. I held back on my punches but I used a bit too much of my strength when throwing her out causing her to fall down pretty far away. Shit shit shit i punched her too much. She couldn't even raise her fist at me. I even blabbered a lot. Oh God I think i killed Gintoki's girlfriend I rested my head on my hands thinking about what I did a few minutes ago.

"I'm so-" Gintoki's sudden burst of laughter caused me to shut my mouth. "Wha? Are you not mad at me?" I asked. "Mad? More like I'm grateful to you" he said wiping tears from the corner of his eyes. "But- she" and that's when Gintoki told me about their sudden encounter. "You are really hopeless" I chuckled slightly. "But don't you dare bring guests like these next time" I glared at him. "Alright" he said raising his hands up. "But I'm a bit confused to see you like this, not that i mind" he said holding my wrists and pulled me towards him. "Haha I'll do the same to any other girl who behaves like this" I released myself from his grip and flicked his forehead softly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 13.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.