Episode 16

A few days later Shinpachi came to visit me. "Finally our little Shin-chan has grown up!" I said merrily as i placed his favourite drink in front of him. "I'm also happy nee-san but i don't know what to do" he said resting his head on the counter. "She asked you on a date, it should be easy" I said. "All the people around me are idiots so I came to you, nee-san. Help me!" he said as he held my hands. "Shinpachi, do i look like someone who's been on dates?" i asked him cocking my head to the side.

"What are you talking about nee-san! You're smart, beautiful, strong, elegant and so much more. Someone has taken you out on a date atleast once!" he said. I chuckled at his words and shook my head. "I've been single my whole life. And the one's who had proposed to me, I've never met them the 2nd time" I said. "Don't tell me you killed them!" he took a step back in fear. "No you idiot. I just rejected them 'nicely'" i said as i had a sinister smile on my face. "But I'll help you with that, don't worry. So let me tell you, us girls are really fickle. We..." and i continued to give him some advices until he hold out his hand towards me. "Thank you very much for the help. I'll go now" he said as he merched out of the restaurant. Why does he look like he's going to a battlefield?

"So, why am I here?" i asked the familiar perm headed dude who was sitting beside me with a shades on and reading newspaper. "This is a very important time for Shinpachi. As his elders, we should watch over them" he said not looking up from his paper. "We don't have to actually. He came to me this morning and told me about it. I gave him some advices" I said. "YOU gave him advices? Who did you date? Tell me his name, I'll kill him!" Gintoki's voice became slightly louder as he held me by my shoulders. "S-Shut up! You're attracting attention!" i hurriedly put my hand over his mouth in attempt to stop him from talking. "You almost dragged me out of my restaurant, this better be good" i glared at him as he cowered behind my hand. "Look they're going to that restaurant, let's go" Gintoki swiftly removed my hand and pulled me along with him. "W-Wait! Don't run, idiot!"

"What is that Pachi-boy doing? that's not how you act on a date!" Gintoki said frustratedly as he looked over at the two kids. I stirred my chocolate milkshake with a straw as i rested my head on my hand and stared at Gintoki. He looks good when he's not spouting nonsense out of his mouth... now that i think about it, this is the 1st time us two have been out together alone. Oh God... my girly senses kicked inside my brain. "Hanae. Hanae!" Gintoki's voice brought me back to life. "What's wrong? You zoned out a bit" he said as he put his full attention on me. "N-N-Nothing" i said before sipping from my shake in a hurry causing me to cough a bit. "Hey, take it easy. Are you alright?" he said as he softly patted my back. Our faces are too close! Someone help! "L-Look they've stood up!" i said directing his attention from me to them. "Let's go then" he said as i chugged down the shake hurriedly.

"Gintoki... this place.." i stared at the large mansion infront of us which read 'Erome's House'. "Tch, those kids. They have no break their life" Gintoki said as he bite into his clothe. "Gintoki, let's go. We should give them some privacy" I said tugging on his arm. "No i can't go. I have to do my job properly" he said as he took me to a near alley. "So you were paid?" I asked crossing my arms. "Otae told me to do this. She was fussy about this" he replied as he sat on his knees. "Gintoki, you're literally resting our head on my hip" i said jerking his head with my hip as i looked down at him. "What can i do?! this place is cramped" he whispered a bit loudly. "That doesn't matter! You chose this cra-" "For now, sit" he cut me off by pulling me onto his lap.

"Wha- I can sit on the ground!" I tried wriggling out of his grip. "Relax, you don't have to get yourself dirty. Now look front" Gintoki said as he held me tightly, close to him. "They won't be coming out any sooner, you know that right?" I said as I felt his chin on my shoulder. "I know but work is work" he said as his nose brushed the crook of my neck causing me to suddenly gasp. It was then I realized that the Gintoki i knew since birth has grown into an adult- a lazy, sweet toothed, flirtatious adult. I was held captive in his arms and couldn't move my body as i felt his lips on the back of my shoulder. I HAD to wear a wide necked cloth today, right?! The alley was dark, no one was in the street at that time and i was thankful for it. "G-Gintoki" i whimpered under his kisses. "Hanae..." i felt his hands inserting through my top. N-No.. not here my eyes suddenly opened and i saw the light.

"The girl!" i pointed at Shinpachi's date causing Gintoki to stop. I heard him curse under his breath before he released me. He helped me stand up and brushed off my clothe. He brought a few of my hair strands in front and covered my neck area. "Wha-Why?" i asked him confusedly. "Just because. We'll start from here next" he said, his eyes hungry, before leaning down slightly and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Mmm! "St-Stop" i held his hand as he walked in front. "The girl seems fishy. You follow her from behind while i do that from up" i said. He stared at me for a while before smiling sweetly. "As you say".

And just like I thought she was dangerous indeed as I observed her from the top of the building. I saw her do a 'tee-hee~' with his body at Gintoki which irritated me to the core. "No girl would 'tee-hee~' with a straight face!" i shouted before kicking her off the dashboard causing her to fall down. Uh oh i noticed the dashboard to fall also since i applied a bit too much of my strength. I jumped hurriedly below to help her before i stopped on my tracks. "Guys, stop already!" Shinpachi shouted as he threw the dashboard away. "They say 'the one who falls for love, losses'" Shinpachi's eyes trailed towards me. "It's alright, I don't hate Eromes-san for this at all. Rather, I thank her. Even for a short time, I had fun as if I had a real girlfriend. So let me just say one thing" he said walking towards her. "I LIED, BITCH!" he smashed her onto the ground with his sword. Just when I thought he matured a bit, he proved me wrong. But... "That was so cool!".

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 16.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.