[Notice!]

Hello all my lovely readers, so in this short notice I'll be explaining a few things, including: why I haven't been writing as much, What's going to happen to the story etc.

So I would like to start with thanking you all for reading this story, and having the passions to wait for my slow way of moving forward with the story. At first I didn't think it would be a big deal, but now it seems it's gotten quite popular. Of course it makes me happy to see many people that enjoy the story. Of course you'd be wondering if I was going to continue this story, and the answer is no. I won't be continuing with this story, but I will be making a new one. My mood has gone up and down and people close to me have caught the virus. And if that wasn't enough, I might have Appendicitis. Which isn't really shocking since one of my parents have had it and got surgery. The thought of lying unconscious on a table with people opening up parts of your body seems quite disturbing. After a lot of consideration I've decided to start over and write a not so cheesy story. It was hard for me to read, I mean since when did females get to play in a boys football team? it seemed quite illogical. And the weird cheesy part between the mc and Tsurugi Kyousuke were even more embarrassing that I just wanted to erase it all and make a new. And that's what I'm going to do. I'll be recreating the whole story and changing the plot to make it more exciting.

In the end I'm sorry I wasn't able to finish the story But be prepared, a new one is coming soon,

By; The Author