Going Hunting! -Special Chapter-

It had been two days since the boy was attacked. I had stayed at the village and was waiting for the Portal to open again. Remember when Martha had said thise words to me? Yeah when the old man had came and told her to not talk like she did to me.

-Flash back-

I looked at the old man in shock, I could barely say anything at all to be honest, while i was dazed I heard whispers. "So she's a visitor?". "Wow, look at her. Not to be mean but I look way better than her". "Has a monster appeared?". I felt uncomfortable as i stood there while people look me up and down. "S-So when will the p-portal open again?,"I asked with a shaken voice. "At most it will re-open when the blood moon appears... which is in ten days,"He said. "T-Ten days?!,"I blurted out. "Yes,"He said. "You're allowed to stay here in the meantime,"He said and gave me a smile. "Oh ok.. thank you sir,"I said. "Oh just call me Grandpa bobo,"Grandpa bobo said. "Okay... then thank you, Grandpa bobo,"I said.

And like that I came to stay here at the village Himinitsu, it was a rather peaceful and calm village. I had gotten new clothes from the village leader's wife. They had welcomed me with open arms, which was a relief. But there was still one problem... "Seriously... why did I get the task to babysit this "thing"...,"Martha said and walked in front of me. I rolled my eyes and ignored her, we kept walking until we came to the bakery. The doctor had asked us to go to the bakery to get some bread then go pick some herbs for medicine. I opened the door since Martha didn't make a move to open it, just when i was about to go in she pushed past me making me stumble backwards. "What...?,"I mumbled. I got up and walked in to the bakery, Martha stood in front of the counter her arms crossed and her foot stomping up and down impatiently. She spotted me and threw me a glare along with a warning to "hurry up" and whatever.

We got the bread and headed to the fields to get some herbs. A kid was playing soccer nearby and accidentally kicked the ball into the fields. "Excuse me can you pass the ball back?,"The kid shouted. I nodded grabbed the ball and kicked it to the child, the kid catched the ball and looked at me in surprise. "Wow! You're so good at playing soccer!,"The kid said. "I'm playing in a team with my teammates, so I can play soccer,"I said. "Wow! Can you show me some tricks?,"The kid said his eyes sparkling. "Why of course!,"I said excitedly. "Hold it!,"Martha called out to us. I turned around to see that she had furrowed her brows and was glaring at the both of us. "Soccer is only allowed to be played by boys!,"She said. "What?!,"I blurted surprised. "It is?,"a nearby kid said. "Yeah so get your but over here and help me pick herbs!,"She said and got back to picking up herbs. "Sorry kiddo,"I said and picked up herbs. "Aww...,"The kid said disappointed. I was sure I saw a tear running down his face. Then I heard a woman yelling. "(B/N)! What are you doing?,"The woman said as she looked at me. "Mommy, that woman said that I'm not allowed to play soccer with her,"The kid said and pointed at Martha then me. "What are you talking about?,"She said and looked at me. "Well, Martha over there said that only boys are allowed to play soccer. And he wanted me to show him some tricks since i play in a team,"I explained. "Sorry, (B/N), rules are rules,"She said and lead the kid away.

We got back to the medical office and we handed the stuff over to the doctor. "Thank you girls I appreciate it,"He said and smiled. "So how is he doing?,"I asked. "He's doing alright his leg is almost fully healed, his shoulder will take more than two months to heal and he hasn't been injured anywhere else,"The doctor explained. "Thank God...,"Martha said. I sighed in relief. I heard the door open and the village elder walked in. "Shall I get your medicine today?,"The doctor said. "No thank you, it's alright,"He said. He turned and looked at Martha and then at me. "So how are you liking this place so far?,"The village elder asked with a smile. "I like it! It's a small and peaceful village!,"I said. He smiled and nodded to himself before turning around and walking out of here. "And did I mention you can go see him-,"The doctor continued. But Martha looked overjoyed and ran out of the office. "But don't hug him...,"He finished. "Alright I'll make sure that she doesn't hug him,"I said. "Thank you,"He said and I walked out. I closed the door and hurried over to Martha. As I walked in Martha was about to throw her arms around the poor boy. "Wait!,"I said and stopped her. "What are you doing? Move!,"She said. "Sorry, but the doctor said no hugging!,"I said standing between her and the bed. "Hah, don't make up stories just because you're jealous that we have a better relationship!,"She scolded me. "Did I ever say that?,"I said. She looked at me and a long silence fell over the three of us. Seeming to understand what I was getting at she took a step back. "Well, good day,"The boy said. We turned to look at him and Martha once again tried to throw her arms around him but I stopped her. "No hugging!,"I said. She backed off thankfully and we were able to enjoy a peaceful chat with him.

I was called to the village elder's house, it was a small house located in the middle of the town. It was the only house on that tree so it was pretty easy to find it. I knocked on the door and a low voice called from inside: "It's open". I turned the old rusty doorknob and it gave away a irritating sound. I walked into a corridor there was a staircase leading up to the second floor and then at the end of the corridor there were two hallways leading to different places. "Um... Hello!,"I shouted as i closed the door. "Here!,"A voice said from one of the hallways. I walked down the corridor and passed the staircase, i turned right and a door stood open at the end of the hallway. I walked up to the door and saw that the room was a office. "Wow! So many books...,"I was amazed of how many books were there since the while place was stacked with numerous books. In the middle was a big desk with a bunch of papers on it. In the back were a hole bookshelf of books, there was a pile of books and paper beside the garbage can. In the chair sat the Village elder, he was really focused on reading and i didn't want to disturb him so i was quite.

After about five minutes he looked up and saw me standing by the door. "Oh, I'm sorry,"He said and put away the paper he was holding. "So why was I called here?,"I asked and stepped into the room. "I was wondering if you'd like to check out this world since you only have four days left,"He said. "You could head out with the hunting squad!". "Am I really allowed too...?,"I asked. "Of course!,"he said. "We keep no prisoners". "Okay then, I'll take you up on the offer!,"I said cheerfully. "Ok, I'll tell the squad leader,"He said. I thanked him and he asked me a few more things about how i was liking it so far. "Well, I'll probably take my leave then...,"I said. "Alright, I'll stop by tomorrow and show you to the hunting grounds,"He said. "Thank you, I'd appreciate it!,"I bowed and went back to the doctor's office. I had been staying at the infirmary and used the bed beside the boy. I made my way towards the office.

The next say I got up early and put on my clothes, i headed out of the infirmary as the boy was still soundly sleeping. "Ah, good morning! The village elder is waiting in my office,"The doctor said as he passed me. "Ok, thanks!,"I said and ran towards his office waving goodbye. "Good luck!,"He shouted after me. I walked in to the office and saw the village elder sitting on a chair looking out a window. I greeted him and we headed to the hunting grounds. There stood a ground around seven people all dressed in hunting clothes: Military pants, a white top and big black boots. They held guns, spears, axes, bows and much more but I won't go into detail. A boy with chestnut hair came up to us, he had big yellow eyes and wore a bandage over his left cheek. "Hello, village elder, i got your report yesterday,"The boy started. "So are you the one coming with us?". "Yes...,"I replied kurt. "I'm Natsu, I'm the squad leader,"He said and extended a hand to me. "Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N) (L/N),"I said and took his hand. "I'll be going. Catch some good pray!,"The village elder said waving at us as he walked away.

After Natsu introduced everyone to me we set off to the hunting grounds. I held a bow in my hand they said that it was the best weapon for long distance since i was new to this and the beasts are dangerous and could kill me. I was walking behind kurt as we headed deeper into the forest. We scanned the area and found a rabbit but with wings as it's ears. I was stunned and Kurt drew his spear and quietly made his way towards the winged rabbit. The rabbit noticed him and flew but he was to fast and pursed the poor rabbit. It fell to the ground and didn't move an inch, i took a step back and Kurt pocked it with the spear. It lied motionless on the ground and didn't even open it's eyes. He took out a bag and put the rabbit in it. We continued hunting till dawn had fallen upon us. We reunited with Natsu and the other and we went over what we had caught.

"Okay, a swine, a bunch of fire birds and a winged rabbit..,"Natsu went over what we had brought and wrote it down in a paper. "Ok, good job guys! Go take a rest. (Y/N), the doctor will be here shortly so stay put". I nodded and made myself comfortable in the study. A few minutes past as everyone had left and i was left with Natsu in the study. He was writing down a report to give to the village elder. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and the doctor had come to get me. We begged farewell and headed back to the infirmary. "So how was it?,"He asked as we walked along the empty street. "Terrifying...,"I mumbled. "How so-?,"He asked raising a eyebrow. "They killed a poor rabbit! The poor thing died....". "That's how fate is,"The doctor said. There was a long silence the whole way to the infirmary.

"I still can't believe it.... how can anyone just kill something...so easily..?"
_________________________________________

I'm done guys it took me over a few days and it's finished. The next chapter is going to be the last special chapter! Just so you know.

By:Hiho