Raimon's Rebellion!

When I look back I see that he had been surrounded but they didn't move. "What?,"I said and looked down at my feet. The ball was there alright, but they still didn't move but just watched me. "What are they up to?,"I said. I saw a few players from the corners of my eyes. And in an instant I'm surrounded by the other five players. "Tch...,"I kept the ball close. "I feel into there trap! What do I do now...?,"I said to myself. But I couldn't react in time because the ball was stolen from me in an Instant.

The guy whom had stolen the ball passed it to Isozaki he caught the ball and smirked. "Do you get it now? The fact that is, there's no possible way for you guys to beat us. Here's a present from us!,"Isozaki said and kicked the ball at Tsurugi. "Oh, did Tsurugi slip up in the trapping?". "What?,"Shindou said and tried to get to him but he was blocked. "Take this you double-crosser!, "Mitsuyoshi said and kicked the ball at Tsurugi. "They're aiming right at Tsurugi!,"Sangoku said from the goal. "A beat-down between fellow Fifth Sector Members? Now this is something to watch,"Kurama said with a smirk as he watched.

"Get lost already! You'll regret betraying Fifth Sector!,"Isozaki said and kicked the ball at Tsurugi. "Tsurugi!,"Tenma shouted. Tsurugi jumped up and catched the ball, he landed on the grass neatly with the ball beside him. "You think a kick like that would take me down?!,"Tsurugi said and ran past Isozaki. "So you still don't get it,"Isozaki said. He turned around and called for a guy with two shades of green-colored hair and had a dark green beard. A guy with purple hair and a blue like bandana on, the white stripe guy and a guy with white short hair. Tsurugi stopped once they surrounded him. "Again?,"I said. "Tsurugi is surrounded again!".

Shindou ran past the guy whom tried to block him. "Over here, Tsurugi! Even if you're a Seed, you can't win against eleven people all by yourself! We feel the same way as you! If you really want to win, work with us!,"Shindou shouted. Both Tenma and Shinsuke called out to Tsurugi. Shindou and Tsurugi looked at each other. "It's mine!,"Mitsuyoshi said and slid towards the ball. Tsurugi turned towards him and jumped up and passed it to Shindou. "Don't get the wrong idea. I don't consider you or her to be teammates,"Tsurugi said. I knew he was talking about me when he said "her". "Sure,"Shindou said with a confident smile. "The match is only getting started,"Aoi said. "Yeah,"Otonashi-sensei said. Tenma got past his blocker and Shindou passed the ball to Tenma.

Behind Tenma two big guys ran after him. They ran up to him each one on his side then they pressed him to the sides. "Elephant Press!,"They shouted. Tenma lied on the ground in pain as the two guys ran past him. "Tenma!, "Shinsuke and I called out to him. "Just because you're working together doesn't mean you're a match for us. Fall into despair, Raimon,"Isozaki said smirking. Mannoukza passed the ball and now the guy with the white stripe on his face had the ball. "Mannoukza comes up for the attack!". "Are they going for another goal to widen the gap?,"Kirino said. "No!,"I blurted out and dashed past the guy who was in front of me, I managed to run up to the guys who were chasing after him and joined their little party.

"Protect the goal no matter what!,"Shindou shouted. "Okay!, "Tenma, Shinsuke and I said. "Bring it!,"Sangoku said. "You think you can protect the goal with just six people?, "Isozaki said. He reached out his hand with a frown on his face. "Give them no mercy! Score 10 or 20 if you have to! Keep scoring until they lose all will to stand up to us!,"Isozaki shouted. "I won't let you!,"Shinsuke said and headed towards the white stripe guy. The guy hit the ball with his heel and it turned into a boomerang before falling down on his foot again. "Boomerang Feint!,"He shouted. He threw it past Shinsuke and it turned around just like an actual boomerang. The ball turned round again once he'd catched the ball. "He passed Nishizono!". "Shinsuke!, "Tenma said and came running for the guy. But he passed him easily. "He passed Matsukaze too!".

The guy with white stripe passed the ball Mitsuyoshi. "Mannouzaka brings the ball to their forward!". "I won't let you shoot!, "Shindou shouted. He tried to slip the ball from Mitsuyoshi but failed instead he was standing in front of Mitsuyoshi. "You're not getting past me!,"Shindou said. Tenma got blocked by two guys and so did Shinsuke. "Mitsuyosh, over here!,"Isozaki shouted but Tsurugi blocked him. "The intense battle continues! And here comes Shirato". I ran forward but now I was blocked as well. Mitsuyoshi passed the ball to Shirato and he used his hissatsu  technique "Bound Flame". The ball bounced towards Sangoku and I felt really worried. "I won't let it in the goal!,"Sangoku said. Sangoku used "Burning Catch" but it was to strong but thankfully hit the goalpost. "Sangoku hits it back! But Mannouzaka's attack hasn't ended!". They kept shooting the ball giving Sangoku a hard time, but the manged to knock them all away. "This is amazing! It's a storm of attacks! Mannoukza just keeps attacking furiously!".