The First Match In The District Preliminaries!!

The neighborhood where Tenma and (Y/N) lived was peaceful and quiet in the morning. Sasuke yawned and placed his head on the ground trying to go back to sleep. "The opening ceremony for JHS soccer tournament, Holy Road, in Kanto, will take place one week, as preparations for it are moving along. (Y/N) sat on the bed staring at the TV screen as Tenma put on his tracksuit. "In Kanto's A block, Raimon Jr. High, who won second place in last year's Nationals, will be up against Mannouzaka Jr. High, Tengawa Jr. High, and Aoba Academy, all aiming for the National championship. Which two of these teams will take the lead in this tournament and proceed to the Nationals?". "All right, I'll do my best!, "he said. "Yeah,"(Y/N) said and stood up. "Now let's go walk Sasuke!,"Tenma said and hurried out.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Everyone was training and i watched in amazement as Tenma was all fired up and so was Shinsuke. "I almost had it,"Shinsuke said. "Keep going! We need to improve as much as we can before the Holy Road starts,"Tenma encourage him. I noticed Shindou standing alone, thinking to himself. "Okay, let's try it again!,"Shinsuke said. "Okay!,"Tenma answered. "Tenma and Shinsuke are really into it,"Aoi said. "Reaching for the stars, you could call it,"Midori said. "Yeah, the Holy Road is about to start in a week. Those two really don't want to disappoint Shindou,"I said carrying a bunch of towels. "Shin-sama doesn't look happy,"Akane said worriedly. I looked and Indeed he looked even unhappier than before. "Maby, he's worried about the score order for this match?,"I said even though i knew why he was looking so unhappy.

-Shindou's Flashback-
"You have an order from Fifth Sector. Raimon loses at 2-0 in Holy Road's first district preliminary match,"Tsurugi said.

Shindou is snapped back into reality when someone places a hand on his hand. Shindou turned and saw Sangoku standing there. "So you decided not to resign after all,"He said. "Yes,"Shindou said and looked down disappointed. "I know Raimon will be best off with you in charge,"Sangoku encouraged him. "I know it's hard to continue soccer as it is now, but...,"Sangoku trailed off. "Sangoku-san,"Shindou said. "What is it?,"Sangoku asked cheerfully. "No, never mind,"Shindou said. Tenma noticed that something was wrong and looked at Shindou looking down with Sangoku looking at him in confusion.

I stood a bit away from the other managers beside Midori. "Our match-up for the first match in Holy Road has been decided. Raimon is up against Tengawara Jr. High,"Endou-san said. "Tengawara?,"I asked myself. "Tengawara, huh?,"Kurumada said. "Those people are well known for playing dirty,"Amagi said. "More like they use a lot of rough plays,"Hamano said. "They're strong as it is already, so that just makes them ridiculously scary,"Hayami said. The screen showed our line up for the Tengawara match. "Tengawara's team uses a very solid defense formation. Whether it comes to shaking them up from the sides, or using long passes to break through the center...,"Endou-san said. Tenma and Shinsuke looked at each other excitedly, Shindou at the other hand was frowning as he heard the information. "Shindou, your judgment as Captain will be the key to this match, "Endou-san said. He looked surprised at Endou-san then at Tsurugi who was looking at him smirking."Coach, weren't you notified of the score order from Fifth Sector?,"Shindou asked and looked away from Tsurugi. Tsurugi turned away from Shindou and we accidentally made eye contact, i glared at him and he frowned at me in return. "An order?,"Tenma asked. "They sent an order for the first match?,"Kurama said. "What's the score? Shindou!, "Sangoku asked and looked at Shindou. Tenma went quite. "What is it? Who wins?,"Amagi asked. "2-0, Tengawara's win,"Tsurugi said and smirked. Everyone turned to look at him a few frowning a few surprised. "I can't believe this,"Amagi said. "Hey now, we came second to the championship last year. Wouldn't it be strange to suddenly lose on the first round?,"Hamano said. "It's all because we went against their orders in the Eito Academy match. What else could it be?,"Hayami said. "This is what we get when you do whatever you please without thinking,"Kurama said and looked at Tenma.