The Necklace's Secret? -Special Chapter-

I sat at my room with a book in my hand that I had recently borrowed from one of my classmates. It was about a boy who likes to play basketball but he understands that his teammates are better than him and that he needs to get stronger so he heads out on a little journey where he meets all sorts of people, he learns new stuff from all over and once he returns. It turns out that the basketball team has been disbanded from playing in the national basketball tournament and that he needs to prove to the federation that his team hasn't done anything wrong.

I closed the book and leaned back into my chair. I put the book on the table and closed my eyes and found myself gripping on the phrase "strong enough". I sighed and opened my eyes looking at the ceiling, It was so quiet i could hear the breeze blow hit the window outside. I sat there my gaze on the ceiling before I decided to take a morning jog. I put on my tracksuit and took a soccer ball with me.

It was an early morning and the streets weren't as crowded as in the day, a few birds sat on a branch outside the house chipping away happily. The sun had yet to come out and the beautiful sky stretched out making it feel like a new fresh day. The houses around the neighborhood sat quietly waiting for it's owners to wake up. I closed the gate and headed out to the riverbank. I passed the street and the trees slept soundly, a cat sat on the railing looking at the fish jumping happily at the river streaming. I walked down the stairs and it was empty, I took of my necklace and put it in my pocket to not get it dirty.

I put the ball in front of the goal and kicked the ball, it hit the goalpost which it hadn't done before. I placed the ball on the field again and kicked it towards the goal, but this time it went past the goal and rolled over to the storage houses. I took the ball and clutched it in my hands. The day came back to me when Coach Endou had asked everyone to come to the riverbank. I walked back on to the field and placed the ball on the ground this time I was determined to score, I placed the ball in front of me then i walked over to the other goal and closed my eyes. I listened to the winds whispers of good mornings, I opened my eyes and focused on the ball then slowly I started moving. "Just kick it, just kick it, it's easy, just kick it!". I quickened my speed and slowly but surely got closer to the ball.

I stopped in front of the ball and just when i was about to kick it a bright light shined out of my pocket. It startled me and before i could do anything i was engulfed in the white light, just like the day at the riverbank when i had gone out. I closed my eyes and felt my body falling down, I hugged myself tightly and my body tensed in response. But I never felt any pain i just stopped falling down but just floated, I opened my eyes and noticed that I was in a crystal cave. I let out a sigh and then i felt my body grow heavier, I feel to the ground and sat up rubbing my head. I once again opened my eyes and saw a bright light. it blinded me for only a few seconds.

The crystal cave was dark but not scary, there were blue crystals everywhere and a staircase that led to what looked like the exits. They were big holes on the walls which you could look out of, outside there was an endless field and mountains. The ground i sat on was cool and wet, the crystal shined beautifully and i started admiring them. I got up and felt a little sting on my knee, I looked down and saw a little reddish bruise on it. I brushed off dust that had landed on my tracksuit and looked around before deciding what I'd do now, since i was in a unfamiliar place. I decided to see more of what was beyond those holes, so I started walking up the stairs and when I reached one of the holes and looked out.

The green field stretched as far as the eye could see, and stopped at the mountains. "Wow...,"I looked around and then I heard a strange noise from the sky. I looked up and what I saw up there surprised me, up high in the sky was a ginormous winged creature. "What is that?!,"I shouted and pressed myself a little tighter behind to wall. It had a Griffin's head and a horse's tail and legs. It had big claws and round enormous yellow eyes, it roared before it landed on the field. I hid behind the wall and it was so quiet i could hear it breathing through the wall. "Oh my god,"I whispered and pressed myself closer to the wall and shutting my eyes. I could make out that it was looking towards the whole just beside me, it flapped it's wings and gave out a roar.