Joining The Raimon Eleven! And Tsurugi's past....?

"Wait-,"I shouted out to Tenma who ran towards the school. "Tenma! (Y/N)!, "Shinsuke shouted and ran up to us. "Shinsuke!,"Tenma greeted him and gave each other a fist bump. They grinned and I stopped to catch my breath. "C-Calm down! I can't keep up!,"I managed to say between breaths. "Sorry,"Tenma said and looked forward again excited. I giggle, and then they went running again. "Race you to school!,"Tenma shouted and they ran off. "Oh for goodness sake!,"I shouted and ran after them.

"Good morning!,"Tenma and Shinsuke said as they came in. "It's a pain. Quite pushing your ideas of soccer on us,"Minamisawa said as they walked in. "Minamisawa-san,"Shindou stood up and looked at him. "The match was the first time since I joined Jr. high that I found soccer to be so much fun,"Shindou explained. "I know that. But that's different. Do you think Fifth Sector will keep quiet about us going against their orders? Do you guys not care if the club gets disbanded?, "Minamisawa said. "Disbanded?, "Tenma blurted out. "There are plenty of schools whose clubs got disbanded for disobeying orders,"Kirino said. "You didn't even know that?,"Kurama said. "It's scary...,"Hayami said. "I want to play with all I've got too... but I'd rather put up with it than not play soccer at all,"Kurumada said. "Not all of the matches come with orders anyway... we can just play seriously in the ones that don't...,"Amagi said. Kirino sighed and looked at Shindou. "Shindou, I feel the same as you. But I can understand what the others are saying,"Kirino said. "All we can do is keep doing what we've been doing,"Someone said. "I can't play along with you guys and put my future at risk,"Minamisawa said.

-Coach Endou's POV-

"Why did you go against orders and win the match?,"The chairman asked. "I was fulfilling my responsibilities as a coach,"I said. "By angering Fifth Sector, you've now made it very possible for Raimon to get closed down!,"The chairman shouted. "Is this the end of us?,"The principle said. The chairman smirked.

"No. There is one way to recover from this situation,"The chairman said and sat back down. He grinned and put his hands together on the desk and said: "The Coach can voluntarily resign" he said and grinned staring deep Into my eyes. "I refuse,"I said with a stern voice. "Then, as chairman, I order you to resign,"He said smirking. "Y-Yes, resign from your position right now!,"The principle said. "Excuse me,"I said bowed and walked out of the room.

I closed the door. "How are you feeling now, ex-coach?,"Tsurugi said and I turned to him. I grinned at him and said. "Come to practice, Tsurugi,"I said and walked away. I stopped and decided to say one last thing. "Why don't you come and meet you're new teammate?,"I threw a glance over my shoulder and saw him throwing then I simply walked away.

"Eh?!,"Tenma and Shinsuke shouted. "(Y/N), you're joining the soccer club?!,",Shinsuke shouted. "Yeah...,"I said and smiled awkwardly. Tenma smiled and jumped up in the air. "All right!,"He shouted. "Welcome to the team, (Y/N),"Sangoku said and extended a hand. "I hope we get along,"I said and shocked his hand. "As for today's training menu...,"Shindou started explaining the menu he had in hand. But then we saw that almost everyone was walking away. Hamano turned to Shindou with a pitiful expression. "Shindou, you've got to understand. We all want to protect our soccer,"Then he walked away. "Hamano...,"Shindou said. "Well that's a disappointment,"I said and sighed. "Captain, aren't you going to stop them?,"Tenma said. Shindou frowned and walked away instead of answering. "Captain..., "Tenma said. "Tenma, we can't disregard how the others are feeling. We were in the same place as them only a few hours ago,"Sangoku said. Tenma looked down sadly. "Let's get to practice...,"Sangoku said. "Yeah...,
"Tenma said and we walked on to the field.

-Narrator's POV-

The hospital was a peaceful and calming place. Inside there were patients and visitors at the front desk. Outside there was two boys the older one threw the ball slowly to the younger one, he kicked it and it went up it the air to high for the older one to reach. At a window there sat a boy with navy blue hair similar to Tsurugi's, his eyes are just as sharp but a little bit softer. He has a small moll benefit his lower lip.