(Y/N)'s decision!

I looked at Mr. Senguuji in other shock, I couldn't master up any words and so i stayed silent. "The first match of of Holy Road's district preliminaries! The second half of Raimon versus Tengawara! But where is Captain Kita?! His teammates are waiting for him!". "Well, I'll give you some time to think about it, so long, (Y/N) and Kita,"Mr. Senguuji said and walked off. "What the...,"I said as he turned the corner and left. "Well if i were you I'd hurry to the match,"Kita said and started walking away. I stood there as he walked away watching his back disappear. "Ugh! I have to get going!,"I said and ran to the pitch.

"Sorry, that I'm late!,"I said and bowed to them. "Don't worry,"Otonashi-sensei said. But there was something wrong with them, they frowned at the field. "Huh?,"I looked at field but couldn't figure out what was wrong with them. I saw that Minamisawa and Kurama had the ball and that they were about to begin the second half. I quickly sat down and saw that they are exchanging words to each other. Then Minamisawa passed the ball to Kurama and he passed it to Hamano.

"Pass the ball!,"Tenma shouted and waved his hand to Hamano. He did as he was asked and passed the ball to Tenma. "Thank you!,"Tenma said. Minamisawa and Kurama looked shocked and then they frowned. "Hey, why did you pass to him?!,"Kurama said. "Well, he asked,"Hamano said and scratched his head. "Matsukaze moves in with his dribbling!". "Damn, you're annoying,"Blondie said. Blondie charges towards Tenma. "But Nishinosora goes to mark him!". But Tenma being a quick thinker kicked the ball to the side and Shinsuke caught it. "And the ball goes... straight to Nishizono!". "What?,"Blondie says confused. Sangoku looked at them in shock. "A pass aimed carefully at the other person's feet,"Sangoku said. Shinsuke was running but almost tripping himself at the same time. "Bold dribbling without any second doubt,"Sangoku fought to himself.

"Don't get cocky!,"Alien eyes said and slide kicked and knocked ball off Shinsuke's feet. "Shinsuke!,"Shindou yelled. "You...!,"Tenma dashes towards the ball. Tenm and a guy with long pink straight hair jumps up to get the ball. "They've been training themselves properly... To win...,"Sangoku fought and frowned. He head put the ball and Sangoku gets a flash back of his past.

Sangoku jumps and get a firm grip on the ball and stops it. He falls to the ground and everyone from his team cheered him on. "Taichi, nice save!,"A child with black hair said. Sangoku stood up and rubbed his nose probably in embarrassment and then he kicked it to the field again. "Practice makes you better". "Being better makes soccer even more fun". "That's why my mind was nothing but chasing after the ball". The whistle blew and the child with black hair shouted: we did it! We won! We won!". Sangoku looked proud and the child jumped on him. "All thanks to Taichi keeping our goal safe!,"He said. And then everyone started running up to him and jumping on to him. "Taichi, great job!,"Sangoku's mother shouted proudly. "Mom!,"Sangoku looked excited and wore a bright smile on his face. "That jinx came true again,"The kid with black hair said. "The one where we always win whenever Taichi's mom comes to watch, right?,"Another kid said. "You're mom seriously is the goddess of victory!,"He said. "Goddess?!,"Sangoku said and grabbed him and whispered. "Don't talk gross!,"Sangoku said. "Then why are you blushing?,"The kid said. "Taichi loooves his mommy!,"The kid with black hair teased him. Sangoku put his arm around them and smiled. "Dummy, that's not true!,"He said and they all stared laughing happily.

"Chasing after the ball recklessly without a care in the world... how could I have forgotten how that felt?,"Sangoku thought and turned his hand into a fist. He stood his ground and Kita had possession of the ball and sent it to Hayabusa. "Kita makes a centering to Hayabusa! Raimon's in trouble!". "This will settle it!,"Hayabusa said. But Sangoku jumped in action and caught the ball and make a back flip and landed on his back. "What?!,"I shouted confused. "What?,"Hayabusa said and everyone looked shocked. "Sangoku-san!,"Shindou shouted out to him. "Senpai!,"Tenma and Shinsuke shouted happily. He held up the ball. "Shindou, Shinsuke, Tenma and...
(Y/N),"He said and looked at them then he turned his gaze to the bench. He's eyes meet mine and he said. "You've opened my eyes. I'll play my own soccer too,"He said. I felt my heart race and my face brighten. "I want to see the goddess of victory smiling again after so long,"he said and looked over at his mom. "Shindou!,"He shouted and threw the ball to Shindou. "Don't hold back! Make a full-on attack with God's Baton!,"He said. Shindou looked at him in surprise. "Tenma and Shinsuke should be able to keep up with your passwork now! After all, they practiced like crazy!,"He shouted. "Senpai!,"Tenma and Shinsuke said. "I'll protect the goal! Go! Let's win this match!,"He shouted. "Yeah!,"The three of them said to Sangoku. "They haven't given up yet?,"Hayabusa said. And Tsurugi frowned.