The Match Against Tengawara Jr. High!

"It's finally time!,"Shinsuke said. Tenma nodded towards Shinsuke and turned to look at the other team. "Here we go,"He said confidently. Endou-san stood frowning outside the pitch, which was really weird since he usually had a smile on instead. "I guess even he can feel the tension from the field...,"I fought to myself. The whistle blew and the match started. Tengawara had the ball and their Captain passed the ball to  the guy with purple hair and purple lipstick on his under lip. "Kick off!". They started heading towards Tenma and the others. "Matsukaze marks Hayabusa as he approaches!". The guy called Hayabusa dodged Tenma easily and headed up the field. "Focus Tenma,"I silently said. "But Matsukaze doesn't get a chance with Hayabusa's skillful ball control!. Tenma turns around and heads after him, he tried to get the ball but failed and they made eye contact and Hayabusa stopped in front of Tenma.

"You're trying pretty hard when you know you have to lose,"Hayabusa said smirking. "It's not soccer unless we're trying our best!,"Tenma replied. The guy called Hayabusa looked at him and said. "Huh? You're a funny fellow,"Hayabusa said and passed to his Captain called Kita. "The ball is passed to Kita!". Tenma runs over there and Hayabusa shrugs. "Soccer's not something you're supposed to work hard at,"Hayabusa said shrugging. But he cuts himself of when Tenma runs over to Kita. Shinsuke runs towards the ball, but Kita passes it to a guy with blond hair. "Andou!,"The blondie said. "Tengawara makes multiple passes and closes in on the goal! Will they be able to block their attack?".

The ball goes to the purple haired guy with weird black Alien eyes. Alien eyes heads towards Amagi who seems somewhat shocked. "You're in the way, move,"Alien eyes says. He takes Amagi off guard and dodges him easily. "He passed Amagi!". Alien eyes smirked to himself as he heads towards Raimon's goal. "He's heading in front of Raimon's goal!". "I'll take a goal right from the top. Counting on ya, keeper!"Alien eyes said. But Tenma steals the ball from Alien eyes and leaves him standing there in shock looking dumb. "First year Matsukaze makes a good save!". Tenma sends the ball to Kurama who looks surprised not expecting the ball going to him. Kuruma hesitates and the blondie runs towards the ball. "I'll take that,"Blondie says. Kuruma caught off guard accidentally passes to blondie as he runs past him. "Oh, he missed a trap!".

Tenma runs to try and take the ball from blondie but he trippes Tenma and he falls to the ground. "Tengawara takes the ball!". "Tenma!,"Shindou shouted, the blondie smirked looking down at him. "He boldly goes for the ball but gets injured instead!". Tenma held his leg in pain. "Can't you follow the lead a bit more? We don't want to use up our energy for the first match. Unlike you guys, we have another after this,"Blondie says looking back at him. He passes to the purple under lipped guy called Hayabusa. "Tenma!,"I whispered sharply. I frowned, Tenma stood up and Shindou looked at him. Hayabusa ran towards the goal, Shinsuke tried to kick the ball off his feet but Hayabusa dodged easily and passed it back to the Alien eyes. Alien eyes passed the ball to their Captain Kita. "Amazing! Raimon dosen't stand a chance against Tengawara's waves of attack!". "It's no use... no one's moving!,"Shinsuke fought to himself running towards them. Kita takes the ball and heads for Raimon's goal. "Oh, Raimon's goal is wide open!". Sangoku frowned and lowered his position looking at the ball. He remembers the lines Tenma said about playing real soccer and eases his position looking defeated. "Sorry Matsukaze. I can't do it!,"He fought to himself.

Kita's expression turns from a surprised one to a frowning one as he jumps up and makes a air kick. But in the nick of time Tenma runs and tries to stop it but instead Shindou stops it shocking Sangoku and Kita. The ball falls to the ground and Shindou stood in front of the goal with his foot on the ball. "Wow, Shindou! He stops Kita's mighty shoot mid-air!". "Awesome!, "Tenma says. "What are you doing?,"Blondie said and looked at him.  "Wouldn't it be easier if you let us score one around now?,"Blondie said. "I won't let you score,"Shindou said. They looked at him confused. I have to admit their faces were priceless. "Huh?,"The blondie looked at him. "I'm not going to obey Fifth Sector's orders. I'm going for a real win!,"Shindou says. Everyone except for Tenma and Shinsuke looked at him in shock. "Shindou...,"Tsurugi said and frowned. "Wow...,"I said and looked at him. Shindou turned towards us and looked me straight in the eyes and nodded confidently. I felt something light up inside me when he gave me that nod. "What is this feeling...?,"I clutched my chest and looked down. Endou-san looked at me and then back at the field. "Hey now. No need for jokes in the middle of the match,"Blondie said. Shindou smiled. "I'm serious!,"He said. Shindou ran past Kita in incredible speed. "What?!,"Kita gasped in surprise. Kita quickly followed him and they were now both headed towards the other goal.