Tsurugi's New Decision....?

"Because I love soccer!,"Tenma shouted. Isozaki looked over at his Coach and he said. "Do it!,"The Coach said. Isozaki smiled and nodded at him. "Okay then. In that case...,"Isozaki said. He kicked the ball to Tenma. "Just try and protect it,"Isozaki said. Tenma looked down at the ball that had stopped at his feet. "Beat us and protect your beloved soccer,"Isozaki said. "I will!,"Tenma said and started running. The guy with a white stripe cane sliding down at Tenma's feet. "Oh no...,"I said and looked away. I heard Kirino and Shindou shout out to him. "I-Im fine!,"Tenma said and managed to get back on his feet and kept running. "Damn, I missed!,"The guy said and looked back at Tenma. I saw Tsurugi frowning. "Then I'll finish this!,"Isozaki said and slide towards his feet again.

Tsurugi dashed forward and knocked Tenma out of the way. "That's what I've been waiting for!,"I said. "What the hell?!,"Isozaki shouted. Tsurugi put his foot on the ball and glared at Isozaki. "Is this how you bring down others? Don't you think you're going overboard?,"Tsurugi said. "What are you talking about?,"Isozaki said and sat up. "Don't play dumb. If you got away with that sliding, you would have clearly broken his leg,"Tsurugi said. "So what? Someone like him deserves to never play soccer again! If I have to put in another person I'd say that girl to honestly,"Isozaki said and pointed at me. "Eh?!,"I blurted out. Tsurugi's face went a little bit to crazy and I got a little terrified.

-Flashback-

"Kyousuke!,"Tsurugi called out to his brother at the window. The ball bounced and landed between Tsurugi's brother's legs. "Sorry could you give us back the ball?,"a kid asked. "Sure!, "Tsurugi's brother said and tried to stand up but he couldn't so he picked it up and threw it instead.

"You bastard! Are you for real?,"Tsurugi shouted. "What's with him?,"I said beside Coach Endou. Isozaki smirked but Tsurugi frowned and turned towards Manners goalpost. He took the  ball and balanced it on his leg his hands in his pockets. He let go of it as it flew a few inches up then he kicked it hard and the ball instantly turned into a blackish-blue aura. He floated up and moved his hands away from his pockets than the used his elbow to finish the shoot. "Death Sword!" Was it's name. The ball went with an incredible speed and cause the goalkeeper wasn't expecting anyone to score the ball went right past him while his eyes were closed and in to the goal. "Goal! W-What?! This time, Tsurugi cancels out his own goal to make a score tie!". Then the whistle blew. "And there's the whistle! The first half ends at a tie of 1-1!". Everyone on the field and outside the pitch looked at Tsurugi in shock except for me. "Tsurugi... I fought you said you were going to destroy soccer, "Shindou said and walked up to him. "I am. I'll destroy this  corrupted soccer with my own hands!,"Tsurugi shouted and looked at Shindou. "Tsurugi..., "Shindou trailed off.

"Tsurugi!,"Tenma called out to Tsurugi. "Thanks,"Tenma said. Tsurugi looked back at Tenma with a shocked expression and Tenma gave one back to him. Then Tsurugi walked off leaving him hanging. "Tenma!,"I called out to him and ran over. "(Y/N)! Thanks for the encouraging words!,"Tenma said and took my hands his eyes sparkling. I giggle, and then I looked at him with a smile. "No problem!,"I said. Shinsuke came running over and Tenma let go of me and we split up and high tened each other other jumping high up in the air. I felt someone's gaze on me and turned to see Coach Endou smiling at me. I nodded at him and we shared a grin.

The chairman slammed his hands on the table. "T-Tsurugi-kum made a goal in our favor?!,"The chairman blurted out in surprise. The principal a little frightened from the chairman's behavior, leaned backwards and messed with his glasses. "With the first half over, it's a tie of 1-1,"The principle said. "A tie? Isn't Tsurugi-kun a Seed sent by Fifth Sector?,"Chairman said and raised a fist in the air angrily. "Why would someone like him make a shoot?!,"Chairman shouted. "Don't ask me...,"The principle said. "Is that Coach Endou behind this again?,"The chairman said and he frowned looking as angry as ever.