First Priority! Ultimate Thunder!!

-Narrator's POV-

The first match of the semi-finals in Holy Road's Kanto block district preliminaries. The game between Raimon and Teikoku moves abruptly into Teikoku's favor. Raimon fights with only ten players with one on the bench. Blockaded by Teikoku's hardy defense, they're forced into a tough game. In this match two famous schools clash, there's no telling what developments we can expect. Raimon is in full swing and is trying to land a goal on Teikoku. Yet they're pushed back by Teikoku's Ironwall defense. Will Raimon be able to take this match or will it be in Teikoku's favor? Right now Raimon is in a big disadvantage with their weapon on the bench.

Shindou uses God's Baton in hopes of scoring a goal, Tenma makes no time getting the ball to Kurama. Kurama is meet with Teikoku's Ironwall defense once again and the ball is stopped. The ball flies past Kurama in high speed as it closes in on Raimon's field. Both Tenma and Shindou fall back as the ball goes to Mikado. With the command from Mikado, Teikoku's attack begins. Raimon is in a tight spot without Kyousuke or (Y/N). Yuiichi is watching the match live on TV from his bed in the hospital. Yuiichi isn't to pleased to see Kyousuke absent from the match.

As Teikoku begins their attack Raimon is pushed back and is in a tight spot. Yet Shindou's command to block Teikoku works, Sasaki is unmarked. Mikado uses this chance and makes a quick pass. Now that Teikoku has broken through Raimon's defense, Sasaki makes his way to the goal. With only ten members on the field, Raimon's defense is stretching out thin and almost completely useless. As Sasaki makes his way closer Tenma slides the ball from Sasaki and comes back to defense. A smile spreads across Mamoru not quite reaching his eyes. Sasaki makes sure not to let his annoyance go unnoticed. The three managers praise Tenma from the benches and the hopes of taking the match home increases slightly for (Y/N). However Raimon isn't as cheerful as the rest, no matter what they do, one of them somehow always ends up free and takes the chance.

The team wants to go through the first half with defense but Shindou has different plans he's going with the attack, as the defense won't help them here. To win a goal in the first match they need Ultimate Thunder. Yet the rest don't think the idea of using Ultimate Thunder with the ten of them will actually work as their pushed towards the edge. They can't afford to take any chances. Shindou explains that they'll have to compensate their lack of players with more momentum. No matter how small the chance they've got, they'll do Ultimate Thunder as soon as one of them hast the ball in possession. Yet they still don't have a player with enough kick power to send the finishing kick. However Shindou has taken responsibility for the position and they come to a agreement and decided to go with Ultimate Thunder.

Yuiichi watches quietly with a frown waiting for his brother to appear. Yet instead of appearing on TV he comes into his brother's room. Yuiichi asked Kyousuke why he was here. His brother looks at him confused. Then he asks about the game. Kyousuke frowned and looked down not meeting Yuiichi's gaze.

The match resumes with Teikoku's throw-in. Itsumi throws in the ball and Sasaki and Hayami run for the ball at the same time. Hayami was faster and managed to get the ball and give it to Shindou. He passes the ball and gives them the starting command. Shindou commanded that Tenma and Kuruma move up. Hamano whom is the first kicker dodged Isuki and Hamano passes the ball to Kirino whom then passes Amagi whom kicks it to Shindou. Sending the ball away from the goal. As the ball heads towards Shindou everyone is eager to see what's going to happen. Yet even on field the ball is to powerful and Shindou was sent flying back.

Shindou shouted at Tenma to get the ball. Tenma seizes the ball and uses Soyokaze Step to get past Asukaji. As he slips past Asukaji he moves on with his specialty dribbling. Ootaki and Narita go to block him, Shindou runs up and Tenma passes the ball to him. They slip past Ootaki and Narita, then Shindou makes a back pass to Tenma and slips past Kabata, and finally when Shindou is open he passes the ball to Shindou. In response Shindou takes the chance and uses Fortissimo the ball heads towards the goalkeeper Miyabino. Miyabino grabs the ball with his hands and almost to instantly the ball stops with ease.