The Fixed Match Against Eito Academy #1

I was sitting at the riverbank trying to use my search engine while Tenma was kicking the ball. I sighed and helped myself down on the grass starring at the beautiful scenery that stretched itself out over the reddish-orange sky. Sasuke was lying a few meters away from me by the benches and when he heard me sigh he looked over at me.

Seeming rather calmed I listened to Tenma's counting. 2,3,1,3,2..... "How is this guy counting exactly?,"I said and giggled. He continued. 2,1,2,1,2,3...... 3,3,1... and then I heard a thud. I sat up and looked over at Tenma, he had fallen on to his back. "Careful, don't want you to get hurt before the match you know," I said and sighed. "Yeah, sorry...,"Tenma said and scratched his head. The ball rolled over to Sasuke and he used his nose to push it back to Tenma. "Thanks, Sasuke. Was 3-3-3 too much?,"he said. "No it shouldn't be! As long as I practice, I'll definitely be able to do it,"Tenma said and stood up. He started counting again, I sighed and continued listening.

Before i had noticed it myself it had become dark and the street lights had turned on. Tenma was still going like crazy and my eyes followed the ball not leaving it for even a second. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Watch out!,"I heard a female voice say. Tenma once again clumsily fell down. I sighed and looked over at the stairs to see Aki-nee sitting there cheering for him. "Eh?! When did she get here?!".

-Time skip-

Everyone looked at Tenma in surprise then at me. "Sorry he didn't listen to me when i said let's go home!,"I said and waved both my hands in front of my face. Tenma blinked twice not seeming to understand what everyone was shocked about. "What's with that face?,"Aoi said and walked up to Tenma. "It's full of scratches!,"She then said worriedly touching he's cheek. Tenma took her by the shoulders and pulled her hands away. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Aki-nee just made a big fuss and put all these on. I'm fine!,"Tenma said. I saw midori smirk, then she walked up to him and pulled a bandage of his face revealing a red bruise. "Ow!,"Tenma said and held the bruise. "Yeah looks fine,"She said nodding approvingly. Tenma looked at her teary eyed. "Yes,"he said revealing the bruise. "You were practicing at the riverbank again, weren't you,"She said. "He sure did, plus he fell down a lot too,"I said. "But i kept thinking about how i shouldn't be a burden to the upperclassmen today, so I just had to do something about it,"Tenma said and the others looked at him in shock. "Yup he kept talking to himself it made me a little woozy actually,"I jumped in the conversation. "So you kept practicing until you're face got like that?,"Shinsuke said. "You really are a hard worker, Tenma!,"Shinsuke added. "But also a lot childish and also a big crybaby,"I added.

We stood outside in front of the inazuma caravan. "We're going in this?,"Tenma said. "Yes, this is our transportation bus,"Otonashi-sensei said. "It's so cool!,"Shinsuke said. "Are you sure it's not old or shabby,"I said teasingly. Shinsuke's shoulders slumped once again, i patted him on the back. "I was only joking, calm down. "Now get on, everyone!," Otonashi-sensei said. Tenma was about to enter the bus when Shinsuke stopped him. He pointed at everyone else who stood looking at them. "Sorry about that! Please go on ahead,"He said and moved out of the way.

I was sitting beside Akane at the window gazing out the highway. "It really feels like we're going to have a match now,"Tenma said. "Tenma, aren't you nervous?,"Shinsuke asked and looked at Tenma. "I am! It feels hot all over, and my heart's pumping like heck!,"he answered. "Sounds like you're more excited than nervous,"I said looking away from the window at them. Than Aoi and Midori jumped in to the conversation. "It's fine to be just a little more nervous,"Midori said and put a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah! This is your first time playing in a match,"Aoi said. Tsurugi whom had been sitting in front of me looked over at Tenma.

We had arrived at Eito Academy and i had gone to put on my tracksuit last. When i stepped on to the field with Tenma by my side i felt like giving him some encouragement. "Show 'em who's the star of the field, Tenma," I whispered in his ear. He nodded at me showing his biggest smile yet. "Exactly what you'd expect from Eito Academy. Their new popularity is bringing in so many people to the stands,"Aoi said. We along with Midori, Aoi and Shinsuke had find ourselves together in a group. "We're playing a match with so many people,"Tenma said. "Tenma, that how it feels to be nervous, "Midori said and hit him on the back. "Okay I'll do my best!,"He said.