The Hidden Village Himinitsu -Special Chapter-

I glare at the boy shaking my head in disagreement, I turn away and refuse to get back on the hippogriff's back. "Get up, come on,"He kept insisting that I get back up but I was not willingly going to do as he says. "I'm not doing it!,"I said and looked at him. He sighed and before I know it a pair of arms gripped my body tightly and I was lifted up on to the hippogriff's back. "Hey!,"I shouted and tried to get back off. He put a arm around my waist to hold me back in place as the hippogriff defended up to the sky.

I felt my heart beating faster rapidly. "So.. um.... how do you know about the necklace?,"I said. "That necklace is a seal to travel between worlds,"The boy said. "Travel between time...?,"I mumbled.

"Yeah. Master Shai hid the necklace about five hundred years ago...,"He said. "Five hundred years ago people and creatures lived together peacefully. But one day a storm hit our country Zelta... they were hit with multiple tsunamis and earthquakes. It was all because of one man... he's name unknown but they call him Asylum... he was an outrageous man but also a really powerful man since he was a royal blooded". "Who is Master Shai?,"I asked. "He was a brave man, who like you came from another world. He was summoned here by the necklace, he and along with his companion a winged lion saved us when Asylum went ballistic and tried to kill the royal bloodline. He wanted to rule Zelta on his own, but he had an older brother. His name was Himu. Himu was the hair and would take over the throne eventually. He was so in rage that he planned to kill his brother on his coronation. He went to the cave of sins and took the necklace with it he summoned demons and beastly creatures from other worlds and decided to kill the whole family. But the necklace called Master Shai and his companion and together they defeated Asylum and the demons". "What happened to, Asylum after that?,"I asked. "He was sealed away. He's family couldn't kill him but wanted to punish him and decided to lock him up,"The boy said.

I leaned down and put my ear on the hippogriff's back and closed my eyes. "Could you tell me about the hippogriff? ,"I asked my eyes still closed. "Hippogriff's are rare mythical creatures that were said to have lived for more than two million decades ago. "Wow! that long?,"I said and opened my eyes. The hippogriff flapped it's wings harder and i could see trees and bushes covering the whole mountain. The hippogriff flew over the mountains and I could see a shrine high up within the trees. "Japanese style?,"I said. "What?,"The boy said. "Oh no, nothing!,"I said. "Were almost there,"The boy said. I stayed quiet and closed my eyes as i listened to the hippogriff's muscles moving. It was rather calming and soon I was almost drifting off. "Don't fall asleep,"The boy said. "Fine,"I said and rubbed my eyes sleepily.

The hippogriff came to a halt and swung to the side making me lose my grip from it's back and falling down. I heard the boy calling out to me but a roar echoed through the sky. I turned my head and saw a snake? Or to be clear a snake with legs and wings. "What is that?,"I shouted. It noticed me and headed towards me it's jaws opened wide ready to eat me whole. It's blood red eyes digged in to my eyes like daggers and I felt myself go pale. Just when it was a few inches away from me a arrow shot out and hit the things wing. "Hold on!,"He shouted as I saw him and the hippogriff riding as fast as they can. I looked down and saw the ground closing in, they weren't going to make it. I closed my eyes ready for the pain but then I felt something grab me by the hip. I opened my eyes and the boy's face was right in front of me. "Are you okay?,"He asked. "I-I'm fine,"I said as he pulled me up and on to the hippogriff's back. I hugged the hippogriff's back tightly not planning to let go.

A roar came from behind us and I saw the creature making it's ways towards us. "Go faster!,"The boy shouted. The hippogriff flapped it's wings faster, but the creature was fast and was closing in on us. The boy turned around and faced the creature he drew his bow at it and shot a arrow. The creature made a leap and the arrow went past it. It roared and came faster at us. "Oh no!,"I blurted out. The boy took out another arrow from his case and shot it at the creature. This time it barely missed but made a little wound on the creatures leg. "Dang it!,"He shouted. "What?,"I said. "I only have five arrows left,"He said. "That won't be enough to kill it?,"I said. "If I manage to hit it's wing then maybe...,"He said. "Then let's do it!,"I said. There was a long silence as we gazed at each other and then he turned back with a nod and drew his bow again. He focused as he held the arrow in place then when he saw a perfect opportunity he took it and shot the arrow. It flew towards the creature and hit it in it's leg, the creature let out a roar, it flapped it's wings powerfully and the impact was so strong it pushed us back. The boy whom had lowered his bow lost the grip around the hippogriff's back and was sent flying.