I am Adrika

Adrika's POV

         I knew the fact that I layed in front of them was crazy. The life they lived with me wasn't mine. I was not the Adrika they know. Time travel. A character from history. This wasn't something you will see everyday. Or was normal. I didn't expected them to believe. But they all took it worse than I imagined. Sky was panicking, Emma was crying, Leo was in total denial. The worst was Mads who was dead sure that my mind was tampered and he was asking Cedric to give me a thorough check.

"It's so not possible... How can you say such a thing. You are our Adrika.. My best friend. My sister.." Emma weep.

"Emms... Don't cry.. Look.. It's not going to be any easier if you cry.. I know it's a lot but please you have to have patience. Dear! there is still too much for me to understand. I'm just being frank. May be both me and her are the same people just some how exist in paradox universes." the words I was uttering was sounding adsorb to me. still I did not had much option. These people were my only hope in this strange world.

"The life you are talking abut is our history. It is from this universe. There is no paradox universe in this universe. That theory can only be possible if the history was a story or myth." Sky said in between his panic. Even in this state he was a genius. wait...

"Myth... That's right. Mahabharat was mythology.. I went into it, lived in it. Made it history. This is a paradox universe. I was not supposed to be here. something I did.. something I was not supposed to. Which made this reverse ripple in time and space theory and two universes merged in it. That makes perfect sense." I said. I knew they will not understand. "Leo, how much do you know about the paradox theory?"

"Not loads." he said confused.

"then we need someone who does." I said.

"Before that.. You need to tell everything. Because I still think something is tampering with your mind." Mads said speciously.

"Maddy you are extremely familiar with that particular period of history. Then tell me something about the childhood of queen Adrika?" i said. He looked puzzled.

"That.. that wasn't clear. But it is not uncommon in history." he said.

"Sure is not. Then tell me where she studied? Who was his teacher? Why nobody in Aryavart knew about her until she was in her 20s?" i asked again. 

"Because she was in a different place." he said.

"She was in different time Maddy. She was in 2019. I was in Pennsylvania 2019. A surgical resident. Normal girl in her 20s. Had a normal life. Had friends. A guy I liked. He was my boss. Dr. Sky Herbert. " i looked up to Sky. He looked at me then looked away. It did hurt. "then something happened. I was chosen for a life I could never dreamed of."

"How?" Emma asked.

"That was his birthday. The Janmastami. I was celebrating his birthday like every year. But there was something was very different that day. That day I didn't celebrate alone. My prayers didn't met with silence. The sweets didn't left untouched. My brother came. He came at last. I forced my deity to take the physical form for me." I felt tears rolling down my cheek. So many years had passed.

"Deity?" Leo asked.

"For rest of the world. Yes. For me he was just my brother.Bhrata Krishn came to me at last. But he didn't came alone. He had a mission. He wanted me to go to Mahabharat. The very book which introduced him to me. The very book which as in my veins. Turned out there wasn't everything perfect in after all. He wanted to change something in that." I said.

"Krishn? You mean The Vasudev Krishn. He was a deity to the people in your time. But was your brother? Adrika are you even listening to yourself?" Mads said.