Memories or Nightmares

General POV

In a cold dark dungeon, a elderly man was sitting in shackles. His long grey hair fell in front of his hung face. There was little amber in them, maybe from his own blood. His dirty hands were stained in blood and were loosely fallen to the side. The heavy metal chains seem too heavy for his callous hands. His left leg was also bound by a long chain attached to the wall. In the image of defeat that he was, his eyes were still sharp and glinting. The door of the room opened and but the Oldman didn't look up. The handsome young man was holding a big canvas gave a look to the bound prisonor and started setting the canvas infront of the wall so that the beaten man can see it. After being satisfied with the position he stepped back and gave a satisfactory smile.

"Someone finally done it uncle. Come on take a look... " The young man said not looking at the other. He heard a small scoff from the beaten old man. "You know you want to."

Juro stepped aside from the painting from Acton's line of vision. His eyes went to the picture of a young couple. A girl was falling into the guy's arm backwards. It's clearly accidental. She was laughing... Acton's eyes stopped at the guy's face. It was something else. Something that you don't normally see in a man's face. A realisation of love. Everyone have their own moment of realisation. First look. First talk. Caring word. A concern scold. A fright. For that man it was this first touch. The way their body fit together. The way his strong arm was circled around her slender waist like a vine. The way her was thrown back towards his neck in a fit of laughter. The way his rough fingers are holding her delicate ones of her free hand while her other hand was over his holding her own waist. Head on his chest just bellow his neck, eyes closed, laughing Adrika had no knowledge of the effect she had on Aswathhama. The artist really did a good job capturing both the emotions. Adrika's obliviation and Aswathhama's realisation. Acton looked at Adrika's face and his eyes soften. He never knew the princess during dwapara but that didn't stop him from loving her. Juro's however were swimming the palces where Aswathhama's arms holding her. Acton knew what will come next. The story. The story of the event of that picture. A story that he has been hearing since millenia. Same story with exact details.

"You know uncle I gave this a name... 'the moment I lost everything '. So fitting... Do you know uncle when this happened... How she was my arms for the very first time?" Juro sat down facing the painting. "I had seen her before. Admire from a far. Gave eachother curtsey bows, acknowledging smiles. But the day I actually met her was the day I went to Island. In her home. For her wedding. I talked to her. She was the perfect woman. She was THE WOMAN. Then this happened. We were going to meet the wizard. I was excited about it. She was walking a little ahead when group of kids ran passed us pushing her back... I was quick to get behind her to interrupt the fall. And she was in my arms Uncle. Her soft body pressed into mine. She fit into me like a puzzle piece. My own body was trembling with the excitement of a woman's touch. No woman ever made me feel like she did. I wanted to keep he in my arms. Touch her. Smell her aroma. After that I was changed. When she was talking I felt the urge to stop her with my lips. When ever I'm in bed she was there.... wrapped around me. I could not look at her and not feel the love... I fell in love with the woman during her wedding. Irony...!" Acton sighed lost in his own memory of Adrika's wedding. Juro looked at him.

"Bored are we? Then let me tell you what happened after that." Acton looked up at those words. Juro never said anything after that moment so Acton thought they would just carry on with their walk. Appetantly there is a story.

"When the children passed I thought that was it.. she will move away and I will never get to feel her soft skin against mine. But she didn't Uncle. She turned in my arms to face me... Her face was closer to me that I expected. She whispered something that I never heard then.. she pushed both of us to a pillar ... She was pressed against me... I can still smell her hair. Her own nectar. She wa laughing at another herd of Centaur children running past. I guess she was saving our feet from run over by their grooves. But for me that was the most intense and sensual moment of my life. How could she never get it. How could she never felt my eyes watching her. My thumb tracing her skin of the hand I was holding. How come she didn't feel the pressure of my palm over her waist." Juro said in a voice as hollow as a broken pipe.