Laws of the nature

Adrika's POV

         I was home..

         I never thought in million years I would say these words in my life again. I never thought I would see those familiar lanes of my home. Those well ran corridors and those memory filled rooms. But here I was standing just there. While my whole group was mesmerized by the beautiful castle.. The thing I was seeing was just home.

       I was having a trip down the memory lane when I felt Emma's hand on my upper arm.

"Who's that man?" She asked pointing to a picture of my Dad.

"That's

"That's .. That's my Dad." I said not looking at her. But I felt her jaw dropping.

"How old is that picture... And why the fuck everyone related you are so devilishly good looking?" She said and on the queue I heard my Dad's voice.

"The picture isn't very old Emerald.. Just... I don't age. Not in centuries.."

       We all turned towards him. I always viewed my Dad as a hardcore business man, a traditional royal and a disciplined father. But I just found out that he wasn't just that. Heck! I didn't know if he was the man I know or not. Was he my Dad or just Adrika's. But looking into his eyes I could tell he possessed powers that I never saw. His smiling eyes were on me. I was following his every move but for some reason I could not see him rising his arms and the next second I was engulfed by them. He was a big big man. I hated that except for Leo all men around me were super tall and me with my petite frame look so tiny in front of them. Now even Aadi seemed a lot taller than me. I was lost in my thoughts when he said,

"Last time we talked you made me cancelled my tickets. For ages I wished I should have taken that flight to Philadelphia."

        I looked at him. That was happened between me and my Dad. He wanted to come to my graduation but I didn't let him. I didn't wanted him to see I had tons of friends. They were all common people. So that means this was my father. So many questions were bubbling inside me.

"Dad?"

"Yes... Yes.. My baby.. My doll.. I'm your Dad. Please don't leave me alone for ages like this. I would... I don't know what I would do.. Just don't.." He said.

        Although he wasn't crying but you could feel his emotions in his voice. And me.. I felt like I was in the safest place in this world. In my Dad's arms. The only man who can never betray me. Only man that I can trust blind. Maybe for all daughters it's their fathers who are the only male species that they trust. I was so relaxed that I never felt before. But I also could feel the power inside him.

"But Dad... How.. Bhrata Krishn.. I don't understand." I could not decide what to ask first.

"That's a long story Sweetheart. I will tell you everything. But first let me meet everyone... Alright." I nodded to him to which he held my face in his both hand before turning to Bhrata Krishn.