The Island

"Absolutely not." Dean yelled at Krishna's face.

       The look on Krishna's face screams that whatever he planned, no-one's gonna like that very much from the beginning. But their reactions were extreme. Mads was almost growling at him. Leo and Emma look as if they were utterly out of patience. Sky had taken a protective stand infront of the new mother and the infant.

"The energy signature this child has sent is unique. Juro will be here at any moment. We don't have skill to create the illusion without Adrika's parents. Nor Juro is stupid enough to fall for same trap twice. So just go with the plan." Krishna tried to reason with them.

"You can't remove a infant from his mother just hours after he is born Krishna... It's cruel. May be it will kill him." Emma said.

"Well The Island is already informed. They have both wet nurses and witches so the little devil can suck on both milk and energy." Zues interject. All of them look at him. "What.... He is sucking on Adrika's energy as we speak."

        In sync everyone turned to Adrika. She looked at the child in her arms and nodded slowly.

"Oh my god...!" Emma said covering her mouth.

"We must separate him from Adrika otherwise he will completely suck the life out of my sister. And once he is addicted to that kind of powers then Witches may not be enough for him." Krishna said.

"So what! this kid will live like a energy vampire sucking on different magical beings?" Dean asked.

"No no.. it's not that. Well.. kind of. He is just born so he isn't adjusted to the world yet. Universe is filled with energy. He can live of off that. But until he learns that he need a channel. Witches and wizards are the channel. It won't hurt them as they are constantly taking energy from the universe." Krishn explained.

"Trust the plan everyone. please." With that he only looked at Adrika. He knew if his sister is on board all the others will follow. Adrika looked at him for good 5 seconds before nodding.

"Oh my goodness...!" Emma exclaimed with her head in her hand.

"I'm not leaving you." Mads said to Adrika holding her face. "Look at me. I'm not leaving you at any cost, love."

"You are. Take my baby. I can only trust you with his safety. For all those time when my husband showed you kindness. Despite of knowing your feelings every time he trusted you. For never trying to cut you off... It's his child Maddy. Keep him alive. For my husband." Adrika said. Mads gave a irritated, disagreement yet helpless face.

 Mads gave a irritated, disagreement yet helpless face

"Ok... Now if you love birds agree. It's time to be separated." Zues said looking at his watch. Which was strange at its own level. It didn't show anything but some moving dots.

"Take him." Adrika handed her baby over to Mads. When he got off of the bed she held his forearm making him look back. "Dristadyumn...! I love you." Mads take a long breath in before nodding.