Oh lord warlock!!!

*2 day after Adrika and Aadi started the journey*

General POV

Adrika and her son reached the location of the city according to Misner's map but there was not any city. It felt like they were standing on the middle of nowhere. Adrika was looking at the hologram of the map while Aadi was looking around.

"Mumma are you sure this is the place?" Aadi asked.

"I don't know Honey! As per this map.. we are at the exact coordinates. But I don't know where should we go next. It's just..." Adrika stopped "wait.. there should be two paths from here. Ye teesra kaha se aya.." (where did this third one come from.)

"Let me see.." Aadi came to look at the map. "May be that's the clue to get into the city. Think about it Mumma the one made the whole city is a warlock. They love riddles. And it's the place for outcasts. So it have to be a riddle to get into the city right."

"You are right. And normal people must not allowed there so... we have to show our real self." Adrika said while her eyes turn into different colours. And Aadi's turn into wheels of fire. Suddenly a gate way opend out of nowhere the moment they step foot towards the third path.

      The city was beyond their imagination. It was like a hyper realistic video game. There was no sign of nature anywhere. Adrika was worried for the Winchesters. She thought they would have been looking so odd here.

 She thought they would have been looking so odd here

"We have to find Uncle Dean and Sammy. But we are too early. How will we find them?" Aadi asked.

"They are hunters. If we ask around for two hunters maybe someone can tell us."

"Will that be wise mumma?"

"Maybe not. Let's just take small steps now. Find accommodation. Then think what to do next."

"Ok" Aadi said before walking towards a establishment which looked like an in and out coffee shop. After a minute he came back, "mumma! There is a cheap motel near by and the shop owner said passing by hunters usually stay there."

"May be the boys went there. We should check there."

Adrika said and they both went to that motel. It wasn't scrappy looking despite of being so called cheap. The attendant asked for their IDs they gave her their fake ones. She then asked for IDs again in a bored voice.

"We just gave you." Aadi said.

"I know hotshot. I'm talking about your magical IDs. Clearly you two aren't hunters." She replied.

"Can't just be a normal human stay here." Adrika asked.

"Not in my 6 years of being here. You two should leave the city if you are human. Zeus doesn't allow humans here." She said looking suspicious.

"We are not. " Aadi said leaning towards her slightly and his eyes turned fire. She took a step back. Then look at Adrika who just blinked and her eyes turned into a nebula.