The Hunters

Adrika's POV

            We stayed at paradise for quite some time then we went to the 'Bubbling Cauldron'. As there wasn't any more ways of fund out about the paradox theory we needed to wait for the information from Juro's office. That wasn't so bad. After days I had been just. Nothing to find out mystery. I worked on potions. Then Leo had coffee date with Emma so he left. And as promised Mads and Me went to shopping. We had fun. Serious fun. I went in to try some dress. He whined about how long it is taking. I come out. He criticised it. Real fun.

"What you are talking about it's super cute. I'm taking it. " I said looking in the mirror.

"Two hours on the floor. 7 dresses later you are taking a white t shirt and a pair of jeans." He said.

"Yah.. I look good in it." I said defensively.

"And you were confused why I hate shopping with you." He said.

"You were anyways would have come even if I took Emma for shopping. You are my 'bodyguard' remember?" I said.

"I'm a protector. There is difference." He said.

"Same difference.. You can't let me out of your sight for a second. You know who does that? A body guard." I said.

"That's not true. To prove you, why don't you go to the parking lot and get the car. I'll wait outside the shop. Unless you forget driving." He said smirking.

"Keys?"

       He handed me over the keys. I walked out as he was paying for the clothes. I was happy in a very good mood. I loved being in public. Like I was home. Everything was familiar. And after a long while I was truly happy.

       As I reached the parking lot

       As I reached the parking lot. As walking towards my car I felt I was being watched. Looked around carefully. My hands went to my waist for my sword but it wasn't there of course. Shit... I started walking towards my car as fast as possible. I man jumped in front of me. I stopped, dead in my place. He wasn't well groomed like people of this town. He was kind of rusty. Like a hiker. Dirty clothes. Cheap old Leather jacket. And guns. I could see them.

"Hiya Girly.. Going somewhere." He said flashing his dirty teeth. I kind of forgot how this kind of fear felt like.

"Yes. You are kind of in my way. So shove off." I said.

"Ohhh... Temper.. I like my bitches kind of sharp on the edges. Unfortunately you are not for me. But that won't stop from going a line or two pass." He said. He was working for someone.

"And what will happen to you after that? I know who send you is scary. But what is waiting outside for me is scarier. You don't wanna mess with him." I said. He smirked.

"You mean you little werewolf protector?" He knew. "I know what he is. Can smell those wet dog from miles. That mutt ain't scare me darling. I put silver in their hearts everyday long. Besides I ain't alone."