Juro

Adrika's POV

"Adrika we are going to meet Juro." Emma screamed.. Again.. For tenth time now.

"I know Emms.. I was there." I said while changing my dressing. The cut on my face was little healed now.

"Why aren't you excited?" She asked.

"Because you are excited enough for both of us." I said again.

"Of course.. He is Juro for God's sake. The mysterious genius devilishly hot Juro.." She said dreamily.

"I'm sorry don't you have a boyfriend.. Who happens to be my best friend? Besides you said he is a jerk." I said.

"He is a sexy jerk. There is difference." Emma said fixing her makeup. "Check if Mr. Acton send the address. I bet it will be a gun range or a high-end party or fight match. His aura is like so. Dark. Violent." She said. I did.

"Huh.." I said.

"What?"

"He is at a children's hospital." I said. She looked at me shocked.

"Really? Which one?" She asked.

"Paradise Valley children's Care." I replied.

"It's our. Our child cancer patients care. He is there. How come I don't know this." She said opening the tab. "It shows.. He is there every weekend. He requested not to make a big deal out of it."

"It changes everything you were just saying." I teased her.

"You are right. But one thing now this is no use." She gesture towards her clothes.

     We both changed into more child friendly dresses

     We both changed into more child friendly dresses. She wore a beautiful blue one. I got myself a black one. We all started our journey to hospital. Mr. Acton was there outside waiting. He was wearing sweaters and glasses. No one would say he was one of the most successful businessman of this time. He was looking like a fashionable grandpa.

"I'm feeling like an hypocrite welcoming you to your establishment

"I'm feeling like an hypocrite welcoming you to your establishment. But I am here to welcome you Adrika." He said.

"It's an honour sir." I said.