Into the Lion's Den

General POV

        The reluctancy of not wanting to return to the city house must have shown on Adrika's face because Sam asked her the same in a low voice. She assured him nothing was there. They were on their way back and she was dreading the point she had to face Sky. She didn't hate him, she didn't even blame him. But he was her Nakul's shadow. And maybe it was painful to see his eyes filled with something else other than love. They reached in front of the house. Leo and Maddy took the cars to the parking leaving all of us behind. She was just standing in front of the house and was hoping Sky to at least behave civilly in front of Sam and Dean. Emma nudge her towards the house as Maddy and Leo joined them. They walked in and immediately heard Cedric's greetings. She explained to Sam and Dean about Cedric while walking backwards. The moment she turned, was engulfed in a bome crushing hug.. She was completely startled. She knew it was Sky but wasn't sure what the bloody hell was doing.

"Umm.. Sky?" Adrika said awkwardly. He left her and slowly retracted his hands from around me to stand away. She was looking at him with questioning eyes. She guessed so did everyone else.

"I.. Um.. How are you?" He asked. She couldn't help but rolled her eyes at his hypocrisy while walking in to sit down.

"Real smooth Dude.." She heard Emma whispered to him while coming to her. Mads looked a little mad. He just led Dean and Sam to Adrika.

"Ok.. So you guys went to that professor." Sky asked.

"Yes we did. That was actually the reason why Adrika came to your office to talk to you." Mads said.

"Well what he said?"

"You sure you wanna know? I thought you made it very clear that you don't want any part of it." Adrika said looking at him with a sickening smile.

"Rika I kn.." But before Sky could finish his words she started talking again.

"Anyways he said he met her and he also helped me to get some of his memories from which it was clear that your wife knew Juro before I or you met him. They met and talked in several occasions. Which now lead us to Acton. If you don't wanna do it then we can think of something else." Adrika finished in such cool tone that it bothered Sky a lot.

"No. I will do it. But anyone want to explain why there are two strangers in my house?" Sky said clearly wanting Adrika to say because Dean was sitting on the armrest of her couch.

"They are Sam and Dean Winchesters. They are brothers. Story is very messed up and I don't have patience to describe now. I know them and I trust them." Adrika said.

"Hi.." Dean said shortly.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Herbert." Sam said politely.

"Don't worry about their living arrangements. They will be living at Mads's place in old town. And after discussion and dinner today they will go to Emma and Leo's." Adrika made it clear.

"I didn't say anything about anyone living here. It's your house too." Sky said in a low voice.

"No it's not." Adrika mimicked his voice.

"Get freshen up guys. Boys you can go to Maddy's room. Join me in the kitchen after that." Adrika said to them and they all got up from their respective places.

"Sounds great."

      Dean said and ruffled her hair lightly while getting up. Sky's eyes followed Adrika hoping to see some reaction to Dean's action but she didn't show any. She was just rummaging in the shopping bag. Sky was astonished about how they just became this close knitted group in just one day. More he was annoyed that he was just left out. He was getting angry at everyone for no specific reason. When she got a salmon coloured light dress from the bag and stood up. She didn't looked at Sky and went towards her office. That was out of line for him. He grabbed her hand to stop her but suddenly she moved her hand and lock his in a vulnerable position.