powers of east

Adrika's Dad shocked and scared everyone except for Krishn. They expected to them to be powerful but power can have a face like that they didn't imagine. Even Adrika didn't blink for couple of seconds.

"Holy shit... What in the name of lord was that.. " Dean said.

"It's just his real face. Don't need to drag my name through that." Krishn said amusingly.

"Krishn.. The boy is shaken up. There is time for your I'm the god jokes." Nivedita said.

"Sorry Kakisa.." Krishn said.

"Did you just apologize to Adrika's mom?" Sam asked with a smile.

"The only force I am vulnerable to are mothers. Aur ye to meri kakima hain." Krishn said.
(And after all she is my aunt)

"In our joint family culture... Kakima are the one that spoils you. Cover ups your mistakes. Saves you from punishments."

"Kaki bhavi.. These are the women who came into the household in front of your eyes. They are the new members so eventually they got close with the youngest members. Because they won't judge them for their mistakes. I was too familiar for chhote kumar but I remember how Subhadra and Aarya used to be. You can never turn one on another... Good I miss them." Adrika said. Her mother hold her in a side hug.

"Now those very memories are threatened by Ashwatthama." Mads said.

"Ashwatthama it is then.. Eh
? I knew I never liked the man." Adrika's Dad Suryavir said.

"So what he wants?" Nivedita asked.

           They all recited their whole life until now in front of them. Suryavir and Nivedita looked positively tensed towards the ending. And rightly so. They have been informed that a century old evil immortal is in a love hate relationship with their daughter. He wants her unborn child. Any parents would be positively horrified. After the story ends they all sat in silence. It gave both of them to digest what they  heard. After that Suryavir said,

"So the next course of action will be, finding out what exactly this Juro wants from Adri's child and how to kill the son of a bitch."

"Kill? Dad he just wants the curse removed. We can help him." Adrika said.

"Sweetie this all curing the devil works on fantasy only. In real life, there is no cure for evil. You just need to ice the devil." Suryavir said taking a gulp of beer.

"I like him. But how do we plan to ice this devil? In case you didn't notice, the immortal ones are not exactly the dying type." Dean said.

"Everything dies Dean. Everything. You just need the right weapon."