Maze 2

General POv

          They all met for breakfast the next morning, except for Adrika, Mads and Aadi. They went to Mads's home for the ceremonial meal which was supposed to happen the night before. It was relatively normal for the conversations they were having these days. Their breakfast was almost at the end when some one gave the news that the man named Misner had reached.

"Send him in." Suryavir said. Minutes later a war-worn looking man entered. You could see the hard time and bloodshed this man has faced on his face and diminor.

"Your highness.. Jamai sa.. Krishn..." He greeted the people he knew. His eyes went around the room as if he was looking for something.

"What are you looking for Misner?" Nivedita asked.

"Adrika... Nai ayi?" He said. (Adrika.. isn't here?)

"Adrika is with Mads at his place. Kesarja had her over for breakfast. You will meet her soon." Nivedita answered.

"Jamai sa is here? Didn't Kesar maa invited him as well?" He asked.

"Well it's a ceremonial meal. Adrika is pregnant Misner." Nivedita said with a smile to her long term companion. A bright smile gave a unusual look to his serious face.

"Sach?.. Meri Adrika... Please give me permission to go to Mads's place. I need to see her now... please." He was too excited to wait for permission.

"She will be here soon Misner. You don't have to go there. She personally requested you here. Sit have some breakfast. Get to know people of her life. You will meet Adrika and someone special in no time." Suryavir said. Misner looked at the door once before sitting beside Sam who passed him the juice jar.

"Thanks.. Are you here with Adrika?" He asked him.

"Yah.. we are. We are helping her in something." Sam said unsure of what this man knows and should know.

"Alright. Works for me.." Misner said indicating him to say his name.

"Sam... Winchester." Sam said.

"Ok. Winchester. Nice to meet you." Misner said.

"You don't wanna call me that.."

"Why is that..?"

"Because there are two of us. I'm Dean. Winchester." Dean said.

"Oh.. ok. Sam and Dean it is. You must be Emerald. Heard about you. And that you could do better than Leo." He said to Emma.

"Everybody says that." Emma replied smiling.

"I don't. You could searched the world upside down and would not find anyone like Leonard." Krishn said. Leo smiled at him.

"Must be my lucky day."

"I'm offended brother. I thought we liked each other." Krishn said facking a gasp.

"Kya baatein ho rahi hain?" They heard a soft voice of Adrika. (What are you all talking about?)

         She was there in a royal Indian ware which she very rarely wore. With the heavy outfit she had no makeup on and had a simple yet chained nathh(nose pin). She was looking radiant yet her face was stripped of any kind of pretencious decoration. It was fresh to the eyes and new for everyone else. After coming into this world Adrika stopped trying to fix herself which she did in Dwaper. She needed to look put together for her citizens and kids. But here everyone knew what kind of disaster was her life. Why bother. So everyone kind of forgot they were seeing the woman of extraordinary beauty. The realisation was like a ice bath which led most of them with hung jawed. She was standing just in the entry way with head covered from the dupatta slightly which still was showing the flowers she had in her hair. She was holding something wrapped in her dupatta as well.