The middle of the Death Star..

Adrika's POV

      Foggy roads are beautiful as long as you don't have to walk on them. That was happening with me. I was in a maze that was covered by fog. I saw things, I felt things yet I couldn't get a clear image. I must not a very patient person to be honest. I could never get myself to beat around the bush for long. My first instinct of anything was to charge right at it. Maybe that's why I left my time to follow bhrata Krishn. That's why I trained my ass off to be as good at war as they say I was. So when I was facing something like this I felt I had wait enough. I decided to charge right at it. What would happen to the extreme? I would get killed. Well that I was supposed to be. Dead. At least my Son would find peace. Aadi..? Nah.. He would be fine. Bhrata Krishn was there so were Mads and Leo. They would figure something out to send him back. I told them what I wanted to do.

""Then you will need your elements. Two powerful ones. Fire and water. Uncle Sammy now it's about time we give our powers to it's owner." Aadi said from the door. Wait.. He did had the power? And Sam? He knew?

"You knew?" Dean asked his brother.

"Of course not Dean. How would I know?" Sam said.

"Relax. I could sense the power in him. Are you ready Mumma?" Aadi asked. I nodded.

"Wait.. Adrika Fire is your most powerful element. It will take everything for you to control it. Don't you think you should wait until you get all your other elements." Leo said.

"Lee.. I don't think I have any patience left in me to play safe."  I said.

"Alright then, start with me. At least you will have two elements in your disposal." Sam said. Reasonable.

       Before I could say anything he was towering over me. I stood up. I always felt so tiny around these guys. Maddy, Sky, Dean and Sam, all were above 6". Sam being the tallest, had very big features too. Big hands and face. I held his face with my both hands to awake the element inside him. Water was my most manageable element. It was fluid both metaphorically and literally. I didn't think it could be any difficulties, but I couldn't reach it. Something was opposing it. I looked into Sam's eyes. He was looking curiously at me but his guards were up. Maybe it's his default mode. He was always like this maybe.

"Sam.. You have to let go. I can't force myself into your subconscious. I can. But I don't want to. There is nothing that I don't know and believe me Sam there is nothing that can affect my point of view of you. Or it can lessen the amount of affection I have for you. Let go. Try to connect with me." I said softly.

      He nodded. I closed my eyes once again, this time it was different. I felt the coldness. The water... Yes.. There was the element. In his memories, sorrows, insecurities and love for his brother, I felt the fluidity of my presence. My right hand went to his heart to create the bond. I leaned in as I felt water surrounded us like a rope. And it started entering my soul. Yes I could feel this element physically. Then the pain started and with a final scream it was over. I felt myself falling but they hold me. I didn't see who but I felt myself sleeping on the couch. My eyes flutter open and I heard them gasp.

"What?" I managed to ask.

"Your eyes.. It's different from one another." Dean said.

"It happens sometimes. It's normal." Aadi said. Mads was looking uncharacteristically calm. I blinked for sometimes to normalise my eyes. Dean nodded as they turned normal.

"They don't look as brown as it used to be." Dean said. "I can see green and blue."

"Mumma's eyes were never brown. They are a mixed of different flakes. Electric blue, forest green, flame orange, snow gray and yellow. It's like looking into an landscape. Maybe that's what commander liked so much. What do you think Mads?" Aadi said.