Truth Alash..

General POV

Far away from Adrika's lively living room, warm couches and loving band of boys, lays Juro's Nest. On the top of snow covered mountains, an icy cold fort. It didn't have the warmth of Adrika's home. It was dead, dark and cold. Just like Juro's heart. In the top most room of The Nest, which was it's owner's lare, Juro was laying on the cold stone floor bare bodied. His arms were far starched and eyes fixed on a painting of Adrika on the ceiling. Acton came to that room and his eyes went to the man laying on the floor. He ran to him.

"Juro... What kind of madness is this? You will slip into hypothermia.. Why are you laying on this freezing cold floor?" He said.

"Nothing will happen to me. Her warmth is keeping me warm. Her hot breath.. I can feel it on my skin. I have her Uncle. I have her." Juro said dreamily.

"Get up from here... Get up and get dressed. I have a package from Bubbling Cauldron. Your next dose of potion are here. The healer asked to drink it immediately." Acton said trying to get Juro up. Without a single effort from Juro, Acton sat him down and made him drink the potion. "I still can't believe you dosed yourself with heroin. What if she didn't came in time?"

"Like I could Die. Stop your melodrama Acton. My love.. My Adrika is coming. I don't want staffs here that day." Juro said.

"Don't be silly. Don't we know what she is capable of? She can destroy everything here in fraction of a second." Acton said.

"She is broken Uncle.. She needs me."

"Your safety is my responsibility."

"Fine. Have minimal arrangements. I don't want any disturbance tomorrow."

"Exactly what do you think will happen tomorrow Juro? She maybe confused and broken but she would never betray her soulmate. Prakritikanyas are not capable of any negative deed let alone cheating." Acton said.

"Adrika.. My Adrika is free from that bond in this world Uncle. Nakul died ages ago. She will now choose me as her soulmate and we will rase that child together. I will prove Krishn wrong. And I will live a beautiful life with his own sister." Juro said.

      Acton thought of his own betrayal. For centuries he has been loyal to Juro. They had so many chances to fix the wrong but Juro has this obsession to have Adrika. Not this time. This time he would get what he deserve and if he has to betray Juro then so be it. He was really happy to see Adrika once again. She would help him this time but first he had to help her. He couldn't just tell her everything but she was a smart girl. She would understand everything. Tomorrow he would had to stay around. He didn't trust Juro a bit. God knows what would he do to that poor girl.

     Adrika wasn't in a great place either. Everyone were discussing the plan. She on the other hand was just sitting quietly thinking about things she needed to do. The lies, the sugar coated nonsense she needed to tell that man. She needed to catch him off guard. Acton was helping her. But she didn't know why. But she trusted the man.

"Aadi.. We needed to get you a make over to fit you in the role." Emma said

"Why? I have suits.." Aadi said.

"Yah.. No. You won't match the type of things the boys gonna wear. Your clothes are a bit your age. Its not professional. It's more combating." Emma said.

"Emms why I feel like you just wanna take Aadi to shop?" Leo said

"Maa....." Aadi complained.

"Come on darling it will be fun. We never get to do anything just two of us. I'm your mother. I should get some time with you. You are always with either Mads or Sam and Dean." Emma said.