A Win Alright!

General POV

      The pain in Adrika's stomach hasn't gone a bit low since they came out. And as expected all of them were freaking out except for Leo. Emma was driving so she wasn't much help. Dean didn't understand what to do so he was just dumbfounded. Aadi was shaken up. Mads was trying to console her. Sam was rubbing her feet as per Leo's instructions.

"What's happening... Lee... Im.." Adrika wasn't in a great mental stress either.

"It's just your pregnancy Ree. Try to calm down. We are almost there." Leo said, Sam, Dean and Aadi looked up like they saw a ghost.

"Her WHAT?" Dean asked.

"Her pregnancy. You know right she is pregnant?" Leo asked him calmly.

"Do I Look Like I Know?..." Dean yelled.

"Well sorry... I thought it was obvious. She doesn't drink or have coffee. She doesn't have any raw meat or fish. Morning sickness." Leo said.

"He is sorry.. You are telling me while all of these happening. She is stepping into death traps you are failed to mention once that I don't know SHE IS FUCKING PREGNANT!" Dean's caring big brother side was pissed at everyone.

"Dean... Hy.. It's ok... " Adrika said to calm him down. Mads let him sit near her.

"Damn it Adrika.. You could have told me. You are not supposed to be in this mess while being pregnant." Dean said stocking her hair.

"I'm fine Dean. Well I have seen worse while Aadi was in my womb. Look at him... He turned out great." Adrika said in a fragile voice. The pain hasn't stopped yet. Dean looked at Aadi who was stunned.

"You gave him a heart attack." Dean said. Adrika chuckled.

"Dean.. She is in pain. Don't make her talk a lot." Sam said to his brother while he was still rubbing her tiny feet in between his giant palms.

"Right.. I'll zip it." He said.

       They waited quietly till a hospital was in sight. The waiting room was too intense with everyone pacing around and Emma's soft sobs from one corner. The doctors were taking ages it seemed. When they came out 6 eger faces were waiting for them.

"Who's the father?" The doctor asked.

"Umm... " Leo struggled to answer that.

"He is not here. You can tell us. We are family." Dean said.

"Are you two.... Brothers of her?" He asked Dean and Aadi as both of them matched the heavenly look of Adrika.

"Yah.. She is my baby sister, now spill doc.." Dean said casually.

"Ok.. She is out of danger. The fetus is healthy too. She hasn't ate in a while maybe that causes the pain. Was she in any kind of stress? Trouble at work or something?" The doctor asked Dean.

"Well Sky is leaving the city in couple of days that caused her some tension, that about it." Dean lied through his teeth.

"Do you have any idea how she got those cuts on her stomach? Clearly this is her first child." Doctor said. They all recognize Adrika as expected.

"Weapons training. She has a knack for ancient weapons." Dean said.

"Alright. You can take her home. Please try to watch out her diet. Mr... " Doctor asked expectedly.

"Winchester... We are cousins. Her father raised us together." Dean said.

"Mr.Winchester! Ok.. Right. Watch out for next couple of days. If pain continues see her regular gynecologist immediately. I guess she should live in old town. Her healers will be in closer proximity there." The doctor said.