Web of relations

Adrika's POV

I was so frustrated with my brother. Last time it was books. Now serials. I mean seriously why can't they be some normal people. Why they have to be these two. When I yelled at the sky Dean came near me to looked up himself.

"Who are you talking?" He asked.

"God.. " I said truthfully.

"Don't bother. He doesn't care." He said speaking from his experience.

"In this world, he does. He is my brother." I said.

"You are God's sister?" Dean yelled. "So what? you are also Goddess?"

"Well no.. I'm a.. It's complicated." I tried to explain.

"Of course you are. Krishn always said Subhadra was his Yogmaya and you are his Aadishakti." Mads said.

"Yah.. But.... " I was cut by Sam.

"Wait isn't Shakti is the sanskrit word for power?" Mads nodded. "You are Aadishakti... Wow.."

"I don't speak geek... Can anyone explain?" Dean said

"Dean the Aadishakti is considered as the Ultimate source of Power." Sam said to his brother. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm not her.. Just a part of her I guess. Even I don't know how it works. My brother knows. And he doesn't ALWAYS SAID EVERYTHING PROPERLY." I yelled the last part again looking up.

"Why are you yelling like he is listening?" Sam asked.

"Because he is and we don't have time to get him on phone." Emma said.

"You know where God is?" Sam asked.

"What part of he is my brother you don't get? Anyways guys it's really good of you to trying to help. But I don't need it. As you can see its way above your normal things and it doesn't concern you. So just leave me alone." I said and we started walking towards our car.

"Wait....Please.. It's concern us too." Sam said. I turned to them. "The cosmic wave that started from you through us into this universe." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"12th may 7am. We zapped onto this universe. We have been digging to find out what happened so we can go home. And finally today the mojo lead us to you." Dean said.

"On your anniversary. Exact time you got up." Leo said. "They must be around a portal at that time and accidentally sucked in."

"I maybe know what portal they were around. Did you happened to be in New Hope, Pennsylvania at that time?" I asked Dean.

"How do you know that?" Sam asked.

"There is a portal there. It's my home actually. So I assume there is a portal. But still it's too risky for you guys to join me. This thing is way beyond your level.. This evil is bigger than Satan. Yah I know about it." I said to both of them.

"You know a lot of thing about us. It's freaky. But one thing I believe you must know that we don't just sit this one out. Its our ass on the line too. And we will fight." Dean said.

"I'm still not convinced about that but we can't talk here. It's not safe. Are you living in your car?" I asked them. Sam nodded and Dean just shrugged.

"What is happening.. Who are these guys..?" Mads asked finally.

"I'll explain everything. Before we need to take these two into security." I said.

"We can take care of ourselves." Dean said.

"I know guys.. But this is not the world you know. It's too complicated. Even for me. And you don't belong here. We are walking on a very narrow string of time paradox right now. Any small deed of yours can create a butterfly effect. Until I definitely know why you are here you guys are coming with me." I said.