Acton configuration

Adrika's POV

         I got my one element back. Doesn't matter how painful it was, I felt good to finally going somewhere. Otherwise I was started to feel like I was stuck. I liked having the boys here. They were funny and sweet. I woke up early as usual Mads wasn't there on the couch. I did felt guilty making him sleep on my couch but before I could say anything Emma went away with Leo. So I didn't had much option. I really wasn't ready to sleep alone yesterday. 'Maybe he is on the run' I said to myself and went to kitchen for a cup of tea. I made myself a cup and started making breakfast. Thank God Adrika had this collection of tea here. After a while I saw Sam coming down. He didn't saw me. He may be just woke up with messy hair, loose t shirt and sleepy walk looked like a big innocent lion. It was really cute.

"Hy Sam

"Hy Sam.. You are awful early." I said he turned to me and said while removing his long hair from his face

"Oh.. Hi Adrika.. Good morning. Yah.. Early.. No. I'm late actually. I meant to wake up a little earlier and go for a run in woods. But it is late for that." He came to the kitchen.

"Tea? Or coffee?"

       I asked him as he sat on the counter. Dean definitely felt like a older brother and after yesterday I know why. But Sam was different. Around him I felt like I was with a childhood friend. Easy and happy.

"Umm tea? How very English of you!" He said.

"Actually indian." I said.

"Yah.. Right. Sorry. I think I would like to have tea. I never have it but as with an expert like you, I think it is the right opportunity to try." He said. I smiled at him and went to the tea cabinet.

"We have a large collection here? Which one you want?" I asked.

"I don't know, what you are having?" He asked looking at all the teas with amazement.

"Oolong and sage. It is quite mild for you to actually taste anything, as you don't know the taste of tea. So as it is your first time I would go with an Earl Grey, it is not strong like Assam black tea or a traditional Indian black tea but strong enough so that you will get a good taste and Peppermint for even if you don't like the taste of tea, it will help you drink it." I said taking two tea bags. I made the cup for him as I turned to him he was looking at me.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing.. It's just.. I was thinking if the Adrika in our world would be as lovely as you are. " He said shaking his head.

"I would not know. Here.. Your very first cup of tea." I gave him the cup and he took a sip. I saw a smile on his face with his eyes closed. Hmm the tea magic.

"Unmmmmm... Wow... Why the hell I never tried it?" He asked me.

"Because Americans can't handle a sophisticated drink like tea?" I said with a smirk.