All the cards on floor

Adrika's POV

           Life had been pretty unpredictable for me lately. It's been throwing me of the guard. In million years I could not have imagined to see my son again. But there he was just mere centimeters away from me in the back seat of a car. I didn't know what I was feeling. How could I know. I never felt so whole before. I knew my Aadi didn't like when someone stare at him. But I couldn't help myself. I could not take my eyes of him. My son was back.

"Mummaa...!" He said finally being irritated.

"Sorry sugar... But I.. You are back to me." I said trying to touch his hair but he moved away. Oh yah.. His touch phobia.

"Aww.. Look at you." Emma said looking at us from the rear view screen while Sky drove. He was unrealistically silent. I understood. What he could possibly contribute to this situation. Aadi was no one to him.

"Emma, what's the intel on Acton?" I asked.

"Well. Our guys sent me a video I thought we could check first thing in the morning tomorrow. We got Aadi today. Let that sink in first." She said. I nodded and resume looking at my son. This time, his reflection on my side of the window glass. He noticed and put his head on my shoulder. It blocked my view but now he was holding my hand.

"I love you Mumma.." I heard him whisper before I close my eyes nonchalantly for the first time in this world.

     After a while I woke up as the vehicle stopped. Aadi was sitting back up and we were in front of house. I wasn't sure why but I never able to consider it home. Maybe because it was Sky's place and he was never a really accepted me. Maybe because my home was in old town. Paradise was my home. I was sure if I could I would have taken my son to Paradise instead of Sky's place. We walked inside. Aadi was familiar with the place because of course he was watching me all these time. I still could not believe I didn't realized it was my own child.

"It's late guys. We all are tiered too. Why don't we order in and turn in early tonight." Dean said. Aadi looked down at me.

"No.. " I said. I hold my son's hand. "I will cook."

"You sure Ree.." Emma asked.

"I'm totally sure Emms.. I will cook for my boy." I replied.

"Let's do this then. You guys go freshen up. Me and Rika will show Aadi his room and start with dinner." Sky said.

"I'll join you soon guys." Leo said and jogged to his room.

       So did everyone. I saw Aadi looking back Mads and him giving him a different look. Instructive look. There was no way for me to know what was that about. I saw Aadi tried to make a move towards him but Mads gave him a stern look and he backed down. My Aadi who never given damn about anyone practically gave a submissive bow to Mads, a complete stranger. Mads caught my look. And hurried away into his room. I looked at my son, he was not affected at all. What was I missing in this scenario? Sky was walking towards a room I never bothered to check before. It was end of the hall from my office towards the greenery covering the property. I bet this room has a view of forest. But when I walked into the room I made a mental note to thank him later. This was perfect for my son. It was black and darkish. Little light but beautiful.