Uncovering some..

Adrika's POV

I don't remember being this vulnerable in my entire life. I didn't know anything. And everything seem so puzzled. People of my life were strangers. I missed my family. I missed Parth. Dristadyumn. Droupadi. My Subhadra. I missed my Chhote kumar. Jyesth. Bhrata bhim.. And my kids. Everyone. Crying was so difficult for me. Now it seem like I could never stop it. Sky was sleeping in the room while I was sitting here in the balcony and crying. Everything was so much different. I just wanted to go home. To my children. I looked up to the sky.. Not much stars were visible.

"Why... Why..!" I said to the universe. Suddenly my phone rang. There name that was flashing threw me off guard. I shakily pick it up and placed on my ears.

"Maa..." I chocked.

"Ufff Adrika why are you up till now? I know it was a busy day.. Why aren't you taking rest? How many times I have to tell you to not stress yourself so much.. Par ye ladki kuch sune tav na. Kya karu main tumhara Adrika? Ab kuch bologi vi?"

(Buth this girl just doesn't listen. What will I do about you Adrika? Say something.)

My mother's soft scolding came out of that machine. It was like a shower of relief for me. I haven't heard her voice in ages. Last time we talked. We didn't left well. Now hearing her scolding was overwhelming for me. How could I live all these years without this. I left out a small sob.

"Adrika.. Beta.. Tu thik to hai na?" She asked. I broke down crying.

(Adrika.. Are you alright?)

"I miss you Maa.. I wanna come home. Please Maa.. Take me home." I sobbed.

"Then come home beta. I didn't seen you in years. Is Sky stopping you?" She asked in a typical mother in law voice. Some one took the phone out of my hand. It was Sky.

"Sky is ever ready to visit you Maasa! I never stopped her." He said.

"Pranam Jamaisa! Then come home you two. Your Babasa also has been asking for you two." She said.

"When ever Rika wants Maa. Here talk to her." He give back my phone and sat with me.

After a long talk with my mother helped me calm down. Sky was sitting patiently. I put the phone down. He looked at me with sleep filled eyes. I smiled at him.

"I woke you up. Didn't I?" I asked. He kissed me. All of sudden. I was startled.

"For the first time today I got to see my Rika." He said. I didn't know how to respond. I just looked at him.

"I need a cup of tea. You want something?" I asked him.

"A lemonade please dear." He said.

I walked to the kitchen. Smart kitchen but still as I liked to cook it wasn't extra like everything else in this house. I put on the water for tea and started making lemonade. Suddenly I heard someone in the living room, I thought of calling Sky but I left my phone in the bedroom. I slowly walk to the living room and peeked to see someone. It was just Mads. He was sleeping on the couch and steering in his sleep. The couch wasn't comfortable for a big man like him. He was still in formals and his jacket was laying on the floor near his head. I didn't know why but I felt a lot of affection towards him. Maybe it was guilt. Or sympathy. But I felt like he was someone I truly love and care for. The bond felt unusual. Almost cosmic. I went to him with a pillow. I sat near his head and carefully placed his head on the pillow. He was looking like a child while sleeping.

"Hi.." He said in a raspy voice. I smiled.

"Hi you.. Why are you sleeping here?" I asked softly.