Chapter One

Green trees deeply contrasted the dark night sky as they passed by through the train window. The trees swayed in the chilly air, the leaves rustling in a very hypnotizing manner. The train was moving fast, going to its destination at its own pace.

Chris sighed as his eyes wandered over the pretty passing scenery.

He was leaving the city he's lived in for pretty much his whole life.

It was about three hours since he found out Minho, his best friend and ex-boyfriend, was actually his worst enemy. Frustrated and scared, Chris did the one thing that people should never do.

Run away from his problems.

Chris didn't exactly know what to do next. He was running away, but what would he do once he gets to his destination?

He had to do something, especially since everyone knew that he was probably one of the most infamous supervillains of all time. His face was all over the news.

It's only been a couple of hours, but news spreads fast.

At least Minho's identity as the first hero was revealed alongside his.

Chan chuckled a bit. Getting his identity revealed did have some perks though. He could show his face and immediately have more power than a king.

As proven when he was getting his ticket for the train.

Chris walked up to the ticket counter, slamming his hand on the wood. "Hello."

The man on the other side looked up, recognition flickering in his gaze almost immediately. "Y-you're that... supervillain!"

Chris felt himself falter for a split second. How the hell did this random person know so quickly who he was? Chris raised an eyebrow, trying his hardest to look unaffected. "...and?"

The man shrank back in his seat. "P-please don't... don't kill m-me!"

Chris' eyes widened slightly. Whoa, he didn't realize he'd have this effect on people.

But it kind of felt good.

Chris rolled his eyes as he focused back on the cowering peasant, words coming out of his mouth authoritatively. "I won't. Just give me a fucking ticket."

The man looked a little bit less scared, but his voice still wavered. "O-okay. W-where to?"

Chris slammed his hand on the wood even harder, the glass dividing the two males literally shaking. "I don't know. Just FUCKING GET ME OUT OF THIS DUMB FUCKING CITY!!"

The man yelped, immediately beginning to type frantically on his computer. "O-oh, o-okay. I could..."

And the rest was history.

Chris did notice that the other people in the train car that he was sitting in were sitting quite far from him. You could tell that they were scared.

How fun.

Chris sighed once again as he turned his gaze from the repetitive scenery outside to his backpack, opening it up and pulling out his earbuds. Chris immediately put them in, blasting some quite dark music.

Chris closed his eyes. He kind of just wanted to be alone with his thoughts.

So much happened, and he just wanted to escape from it.

Maybe he should start thinking about what he was going to do about his future because now, the future he thought of before was stained beyond saving.

A/N heyo! welcome back Anti and Facade readers! i hope you all are super excited for this, the storyline for this book is a literal rollercoaster like its so insane. you're going to have a lot of fun ;)

also for future reference, Anti starts at the beginning of August, Facade starts around the beginning of October, and Abscond starts at the very end of November, almost December. just so yall know ;)

have an awesome day, fam!

unedited