Anti Series' First Spinoff!

I'm deciding to directly post this here at the end of Abscond because maybe some of y'all still have this book in your libraries (and don't follow me so you didn't get my announcement in my conversations tab) :D

Well, I have a surprise today!

Anti series is getting its first spinoff soon!

This spinoff takes place right after the storyline of Abscond and explores the remaining characters a lot more. Pretty much all of the secondary characters from the Anti Series are main characters in this book. (you all have already met the villain ;))

If you didn't get the teaser that I released the other day in my conversations tab, here it is:

Termination - Anti Series' First Spinoff - Teaser

Coming 9/25

---

Minho shrugged a bit emptily, responding to his friend in a calm yet mysterious tone. "The world without Chan seems very... different I guess you could say, but... I guess it's because I've pretty much only ever known one with him. I miss him a lot of course, but he promised me that he would always be with me, and that's what gives me hope. Besides, I have too much responsibility that I don't have time to mourn."

---

"Don't you feel it too? The Earth... there's something wrong."

---

Minho stared at the strange occurrence right in front of him, his brain slowly calculating the odd new information. "Red? What does this mean? Why are they no longer glowing blue?"

---

The dark figure slammed his hand on the wooden desk in front of him harshly, his voice coming out venomously. "We need to extract it right now, before that little shit bastard, Strike could do anything about it."

---

Felix's eyes went a bit dark as he stared off out of the large glass windows. "Don't you guys ever question how I went deaf? It was never natural, it was because of... him."

---

Jisung's eyes went so wide that they seemed like they might pop out of his head. "Space? You guys want me to guide you all to motherfucking space? Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm just a teenage boy interested in astronomy, not a fucking qualified NASA tech!"

---

"Hey, Changbin... you did say you had two powers. You told us what your first one was... what is your second one anyways?"

Changbin sighed, his brain racing over the uncomfortable events of the past few days. "...dead people... I can see and talk to ghosts."

---

"Hello...? Who the heck... are you?"

The figure in the dark chuckled.

"Don't you recognize me..., Min?"

That's all I have for now. Please look out for Termination and add it to your libraries if you want. I know a lot of you wanted more from this universe and some even requested a book four, so uh here it is. Thank you all so much!