Epilogue

"Jisung hyung, come on! Oh my god, what's taking him so long?"

Changbin groaned from where he was sitting in the driver's seat of his car, slamming his head on the steering wheel causing the car to emit a loud honk. "I have no idea, Lixie, goddamn it. He told us to pick him up ten minutes ago."

Felix rested his head on the window on his side of the car. "It's like twenty now. Geez, what's he doing?"

The couple was currently parked outside of Jisung's house. Today the three were going over to Minho's, to see how he was doing.

To say their friend group changed over the past month was kind of an understatement.

Ever since the news that Minho was Strike and that Chan was Crash got released to the public, Changbin was honestly shocked and he could definitely say the same about his other friends. To see that some of his closest friends and new couple were basically celebrities and were in a national feud was something that just didn't happen every day.

But Changbin hasn't seen either of them ever since that day, and neither had Felix or Jisung.

Seungmin has been acting a bit strange though ever since that day, and Changbin had no idea why but he couldn't blame him. They were all acting so different.

And then the news that Chan and the other villains got executed got released.

Changbin didn't know what Minho was feeling now. He couldn't imagine having the person closest to you be killed.

So, the three decided that today they would visit Minho.

Sure, they haven't seen each other in a while and Minho practically ghosted them, but they were still friends as far as Changbin knew, and that's what friends do. Help each other.

The three were going to bring Seungmin along, but he was apparently busy.

Changbin tapped his fingers on the steering wheel when suddenly he saw a figure burst out of the front door of Jisung's house, being none other than the person that they've been waiting for the whole time.

Jisung ran up to the car, jumping into the backseat. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I accidentally fell asleep, but I'm here now, sorry."

Felix chuckled. "Lazy ass."

Jisung reached forward and flicked Felix on the side of the head causing the younger to let out a small "ow". Changbin eyed Jisung in the rearview mirror as he started the car back up again. "Hey! Don't touch my boyfriend like that!"

Jisung stuck his tongue out. "He deserved it."

Changbin began to drive. "No, he didn't. You're lucky I'm driving right now, otherwise, you'd be screwed."

"It's not like you scare me any- ACK!"

Changbin slammed on the brakes suddenly really hard, causing Jisung to lurch forward in his seatbelt. Felix immediately burst out laughing.

Jisung clutched his heart, glaring at Changbin playfully. "You're so rude."

Changbin continued driving once again, chuckling while shaking his head at Jisung's behavior.

---

The drive to Minho's house didn't take very long, the three were currently standing in front of the front door.

Changbin looked at the two others, hand intertwined with Felix's. "Who wants to ring the doorbell?"

Felix immediately piped up, speaking fast. "I vote Jisung hyung."