Chapter Five

That shit will get what was coming for him.

Chris aggressively pressed the button for the elevator, fidgeting impatiently when the elevator doesn't come immediately. Once the elevator dinged, Chris entered the elevator before the doors even fully opened, once again aggressively pressing the button for the bottom floor.

Obviously, the elevator didn't take him down there fast enough, considering it wasn't a goddamn teleportation machine, so Chris did a little thing called magic.

And by magic, I mean he used his telekinesis to move the elevator himself.

The elevator obviously broke, since well, elevators aren't supposed to be forcibly moved by telekinetic powers.

What a stupid design flaw.

Gravity took the wheel as the elevator crashed into the first floor, Chris using his telekinesis to rip the metal doors open. The motion caused a loud screeching noise to occur, it being so loud that Chris wouldn't be surprised if it echoed across several blocks.

Chris stepped out of the ruined metal box and began walking towards the front desk as if none of that happened. There wasn't any staff at the front desk, but there was a couple sitting in the lobby.

The couple stared at Chris as he walked up to the front desk, clearly shocked.

Chris dinged the bell on top of the desk to call someone.

After a few seconds, a person emerged from the back, but it wasn't the man from last night.

In fact, it wasn't even a man.

A woman stepped behind the desk, looking tired. "Can I help you?"

How did she not hear the elevator literally crash and die?

Chris leaned on the desk. "I'm actually looking for someone that works here."

The woman took a glance at Chris and then looked at her computer, rolling her eyes. "Okay? Who?"

Okay wow, this person doesn't know how to do her job.

Chris described the person to the woman.

The woman didn't even look up from the computer. "Oh him? He's not here."

Excuse me?

Chris scoffed. "Not here? What do you mean, not here?"

"He left earlier."

Useless.

Chris raised an eyebrow. "When?"

The woman lazily shrugged. "I don't know."

What a bitch.

Chris muttered a short "thanks" before turning away, walking out of the front sliding doors.

Frustrated, Chris used his telekinesis to lift one of the cars that were parked at the side of the road and slammed it into the center of the road, causing a couple of cars to collide with it. A few other cars tried to skid out of the way, but many of them ended up sliding into nearby buildings.

Okay, he didn't mean to cause such a large car accident, but he didn't mind.

The people inside the cars got out quickly, screaming as they spotted Chris.

Chris lifted one of the now-empty, crashed cars and slammed it back into the asphalt, grunting as he did so.

This was such a good way to relieve stress.

But it didn't last long.

Chris' eyes widened as he heard a voice he wished to never hear ever again.

"Chan! Stop!"

A/N I think you now know why Chris' villain name is Crash. Yeah, it's been foreshadowing to his future behavior the whole time. (maybe keep that in mind for the others ;))

unedited