ஜ Chapter Seventeen

"then what happened?" Xiaojun asked holding the other boy steadily on his lap letting him kiss his neck.

Jeno pulls away and sighs, "then we parted ways and see each other everyday like the norm," he said shrugging.

"Just like that?" The elder raised a brow while the red haired was unbuttoning his shirt.

With a nod, Xiaojun lightly smacked Jeno's buttcheek earning a yelp, "what?" The red haired pouted but still biting his lip from grinning at the elder.

Xiaojun rolled his eyes, "why didn't you guys, I don't know? Kiss? Date? Fuck even?" He stated with a look.

The younger huffed at him, "we didn't kiss because we're not sure where we stand," he answered firstly.

"We didn't date or whatever because, again, we don't know where we stand," he added lifting the elder's shirt off for him.

"And lastly, we didn't fuck because one, he's not one of my horny clients or something along the line like us two, and second, there's a fucking kid in the car," he retorts.

Xiaojun snorts at him and shook his head, "I'm pretty sure you both know where you guys want to stand as, Jaemin just needs to man up or something," he stated.

Jeno rolled his eyes, "shut up," he murmured with his cheeks turning pink from Xiaojun's words. "And wait– shit sorry I got carried away, I have a client tonight put this back on," he laughed.

The elder laughed as well grabbing his shirt from the side of the couch and putting it back on, pecking Jeno's lips, "but if he did, would you?" He then asked.

"Would I what?"

"Would you accept being his boyfriend if he asked you to?" He elaborates.

The red haired pursed his lips, "I–" he paused with a sigh, "I don't know."

"You do."

"Maybe."

"But you're afraid."

"I am."

"You still like him."

"I do."

"But you don't want to waste what you guys have again,"

"Mhm."

"Especially if it's fake."

"Especially if it's fake," Jeno repeats the elder swallowing down the lump in his throat with his breath shaking. "Because he doesn't like me."

He earned another smack from the elder, "don't say that, he does like you," Xiaojun tsked.

"I just– it's complicated, you know? Once you fell in love with the same person, you want to get over them and hate them. But you can't because you know you really love them," Jeno sighed.

"You really love him."

"Don't get my hopes up and mention it," the younger clicked his tongue flicking the elder's forehead. "I don't mind what we have right now, but–"