ஜ Special Chapter ஜ

I don't know much about Hawaii, and vacation stuff. I haven't and normally don't go to vacations to other places before because I have strict parents.

So uhm... Bear with me??

Also, this was requested by emanhhe

Hope you enjoy and this is truly the end.

"Jaemin, you're an asshole."

The said boy mocks a shocked gasp, "me? What did I do?" Eyes wide with his voice oddly too loud.

The red haired boy rolled his eyes at the elder, "you almost made me cry when you said I have to pack my things without telling me where exactly I'm going to."

"And look where we are! We're in Hawaii, baby!" Jaemin exclaimed happily, trying to light up his lover's mood as they stood at the entrance of their stay in.

"Yet you almost made me cry." Jeno deadpans, huffing in sulk as he heads in first, key in hand and his luggage strolling behind him.

Jaemin froze before immediately catching up to his boyfriend. "Baby! Wait up!"

"I want a refund, atleast get me a single room for now." Jeno hums, entering the small elevator while Jaemin rushes inside to join him.

"What? But baby–" Jaemin stammered, hands all over the place as he tries to come up with something that could make up for his sulking boyfriend.

The bell of the elevator dings as the doors opened at their designated floor, a voice spoke up beating Jaemin into forming some proper words.

"Are you guys really arguing the second we get here?" Donghyuck scoffed jokingly, arms crossed against his chest as he was already changed into a more hawaiian themed choice of clothing.

"You're one to talk, Renjun is literally mad at you for not defending him in the plane against some random dude who stole his seat while he went to the bathroom." Jeno spat.

Strolling his luggage behind him, he turns his head over his shoulder to face the other two boys. "Don't feel too safe, Donghyuck. You knew about this whole vacation thing as well." He muttered before leaving them in the hallway.

The tanned male turns to Jaemin and abruptly grabs him by the shoulders, "look man, I don't care what you're planning on next but make sure that my brother is not in the bad mood. Especially to me."

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "I'm taking care of it." He pushes Donghyuck's hands off of his shoulders and scrunched his nose. "And go put on some sunscreen before you get sunburned."

"Renjun hid it." Donghyuck murmured, "and he threw mine somewhere. Probably at some stranger who pissed him off even more." He said.

The blond shook his head in disbelief, his yellow themed lei was sort of annoying him. Taking it off and putting it over Donghyuck's head, "tough." He pats the boy's shoulder and heads to leave.

"Bitch, look at yourself, you dumbass!"

"I'll take that as a good luck."