ஜ Epilogue

"have you guys heard?" Was the words Donghyuck spits out first as he busts in Jaemin and Jeno's home, not even acknowledging Jen who came up to him with a low bark as a greeting.

"Hyuckie, the door was unlock. Don't destroy my front door." Jeno scolds lightly as he enters the living room while carrying Jieun in his arms, placing the little girl on the ground soon after.

"I'm going upstairs to play with Jen," Jieun said, excusing herself politely and calling the dog's name a few times for her to follow suit.

Once Jieun was upstairs and hearing the usual slam of her bedroom door, Jaemin closes the book he was reading and places it on the coffee table.

"This isn't highschool, babe." Renjun mumbled, flipping through channels after channels with the remote control, finding nothing interesting to watch on the television.

Yangyang was on the floor, him and Xiaojun were playing some type of game. It was the type of game where you would lose each other's trust.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR! YOU MARINATED ME!"

"I HAD TO! I WOULD'VE LOST IF I KILLED YOU THE NEXT ROUND WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER THE WHOLE GAME."

Renjun rolled his eyes at them as Donghyuck stomps over, "everyone shut the fuck up, have you heard?!" He repeats, trying to get the others'attention.

"Heard what?" Jaemin sighed, beckoning Jeno to come over as the red haired boy smiled at him. Obediently walking over to him and placing himself on the blond's lap.

"Okay, I'm not entirely sure what'll happen next, because this could be false or this is actually fucked up–"

"Oh my god! Get straight to the point Lee Donghyuck, I finally found something entertaining to watch." Renjun exclaimed in annoyance, gesturing at the television screen.

"White Chicks." Yangyang snickered, leaning back against the foot of the couch and dropping his phone on his lap. He died again, it was a vent kill.

"Sorry babe."

"Shut up."

Donghyuck groans and snatches the remote control away from Renjun's grip, flipping through a few channels before he settles on the News one.

"Hey!"

"Shh! Look!" He points at the screen, which was showing off the typical news reporter saying a bunch of words before their gaze fell on the title.

"What the fuck?"

The three actors' respective phones started ringing, all from their own managers.

"What did yours say?" Donghyuck asks, looking at Jaemin who sits up properly while Jeno takes a peek at his phone.

"Urgent meeting." He replied, glancing at the red haired boy who nodded at him reassuringly. Kissing his cheek with a smile.

"You can go, I'll keep watch on Jieun." He said, before cupping Jaemin's chin with his fingers to make eye contact with the boy. "But remember, whatever happens..."