ஜ Chapter Nine

"I'll see you next session Jen-ddong-yi," the man wearing a formal attire and with glasses on his face said.

The red haired smiled a little, "thanks Woozi hyung, see you soon," he waved picking up his bag and putting in the fresh new bottle of his medicines that his therapist gave in it.

Woozi nodded waving back as he turns around to the room and arrange the place as his colleague, Hoshi, enters annoying him by the second.

Jeno smiles seeing Xiaojun waiting outside the entrance of the building opening his arms out for a hug.

"How was today's session?" The elder asked wrapping his arms around Jeno's small waist.

The younger smiled, "it was okay, Woozi hyung gave me another bottle since I ran out," he shrugged nuzzling his nose in to Xiaojun's neck.

Xiaojun hummed and pecked his head earning a few supportive looks from strangers and some of those people cooing at them making the two chuckle.

"Where to next?" He asked as they got in the car and starts driving off the busy streets. Yangyang was on a small trip to another city, not able to join them today.

Jeno pursed his lips trying to think where else he could go other than staying home since it's almost lunch time and it's also a Saturday.

"Can we go visit hyuck? I want to see him and give out support since I think him and Renjun have a date night later," he answers after a while.

Xiaojun bit his lip, "are you sure you want to head there today?" He hesitated to ask glancing at his best friend on the passenger seat.

The boy tilts his head, "of course I do, why wouldn't I? I want to support my brother and best friend in their job after all," he comments.

The elder bit his tongue before replying, "it's just– Jaemin would be there too, right?" He said taking a turn and tapping his fingers on the wheel.

Jeno went silent and absentmindedly played with the ring on his ring finger staring at the jewelry.

He sighed, "let's just go there," he mumbled as Xiaojun nodded at his words not wanting to push or force Jeno into a choice he personally wants. Even if Donghyuck would go nuts.

"What are you doing here?" Donghyuck asked widening his eyes at the sight of his younger brother standing at the door to their dressing room.

Jeno shrugged slightly due to the weight of Xiaojun's arm around his shoulders. "Can I not pay a visit to my brother and best friend who are both actors in the same project?"

The tanned male clicked his tongue, "but Jaemin's here," he whisper yelled stepping aside letting the two visitors in the room.

"I heard my name, it's not really loud in here," the mentioned boy said sitting on the couch. "Oh, why brings you two here?" He asked looking between the two boys.

Jeno looked away and pinching himself descreetly on the arm trying to hide the pink color on his cheeks. "For support to my brother and best friend obviously," he comments.