ஜ Chapter Twenty-Two

"so how are you and Jaemin doing?" Yangyang asked as he passes down another few biscuits of Graham to Jeno.

The red haired boy smiled mumbling a small thanks to him taking the biscuits before smashing them into powder like the others in the bowl.

He was making Graham balls for Jaemin to munch on whilst the elder was on set for their upcoming movie they've been filming for the past few weeks. It's a long process but he knows it'll be a success.

Even though he's technically not allowed to be on set just to watch Jaemin and give some support to his dear actor of a boyfriend, he decided to just drop by for a moment and send some snacks for him.

Oh and some sandwiches for Donghyuck and Renjun of course, he's not mean. Also, don't tell Donghyuck it was actually Renjun's idea to just give them sandwiches instead of other nice snacks like Jaemin's.

He wanted go give payback from Donghyuck's stupid balloon prank in the dressing room last week, Jeno was apart of it too as always. He's always the gullible one.

"It's been good, he's treating me well." He answered to Yangyang's reply and started rolling the now molded powder, or dough-ish thing, into small circles.

Yangyang hummed helping him with the process, making slightly messier versions of Jeno's Graham balls. "I heard he also came over to help you with your nightmare," he teased.

Jeno blushed and nudged him by his hip as he mumbled, "shut up," continuing his work and now adding sprinkles on the surface.

Yangyang only laughed and asked, "so why did you?" As he also rolled the Graham balls on the sprinkles trying hard not to ruin the circular shape.

"Why did I what?"

"Called him and not us like you usually would, let Donghyuck baby you even more until the next week, let me do favors for you, even booty call Xiaojun?" He elaborates.

With a shrug of Jeno's shoulders, the red haired hums. "I didn't want to disturb."

"It's been like this since the beginning, I'm pretty sure we've all made an agreement of that, Jen." Yangyang sneered with his lips curling into a smirk.

Jeno pursed his lips, "I... Okay," he chuckled breathlessly before continuing. "Jaemin was the first person in my thought, and I wanted to confront him about my nightmare to see what he would do." He said.

"So it kind of was like an unplanned test," Yangyang assumed earning a cute gleeful "mhmm" from Jeno.

"Wow, you're smart." He compliments to which Jeno just giggled at while placing the tray of Graham balls into the refrigerator as they both waited for it to finish.

"Not gonna lie... I want these for myself," Yangyang mumbled staring at the container of Graham balls for Jaemin.

"We can come back here and make some more for later tonight if you want, we have time before the three finish set today and gather back in my apartment." Jeno stated an idea with a smile.

"Don't you have a..." Yangyang paused looking around scanning the area before leaning in to Jeno's ear, "client tonight?" He whispered.