October 31st (Part 3)

TW: Death, blood, impalement, violence, and swearing

Mega's POV

I kept my feet moving as Tubbo and Tommy swung their swords at me. They swung with no plans, just an intention to hit me. Tubbo's swings were easier to avoid since he didn't actually seem to want to hit me. 

I looked away from them for a second, hearing a yelp. Skeppy stood above Ranboo, his sides heaving. Then he turned around, staring straight at me.

"Duck." The voice was deep and it sent a chill through my spine. Tubbo and Tommy froze as well, giving me just enough time to push past them. I reached for Skeppy, but he didn't reach back. He was completely frozen.

An arrow flew past Skeppy's head, gently breezing through his hair. Both of our heads turned as it hit the door, wobbling as the arrow head collided with the door. It stuck in with perfect precision.

"Holy shit." Skeppy said, turning to where the arrow had come from. And there sat him, red gown and all. He tossed his bow aside, picking up a blackjack. 

As he walked toward us, I heard Skeppy make a whimpering noise from beside me. His sword hit the ground as his hands went to up to protect his face. I stared at him as he crouched down, back to the wall. I could see the whites of his eyes even from under the cloak.

"That was a fun trick. I never suspected you were good with a sword, mute." Techno was two feet away, smiling down at me. I glared back, gripping the handle of my sword. "It was quite a cute attempt in taking me down. But even if you get through me, which you won't, getting through Dream won't be easy."

In a flash, Techno moved towards me. I raised my sword at the last minute, blocking his blackjack from slashing me in the face. What I didn't expect was for his other hand to hit me in the stomach. 

I stumbled backwards, holding my stomach. I panted, trying to stand straight again. Techno walked up to me and kicked me in my ribs. My hands landed on the ground and my knees tried to balance me. I tried to crawl away, but he kicked me down, my chest hitting the ground with a deafening thud.

"Sad. So much effort for nothing. Don't worry, your friend will be joining you soon." I looked up, Techno right above me. He smiled at me, raising his blackjack in the air. Every little spike glinted in the light, their points looking extra sharp. I looked away, my mind racing.

"Fuck..." A shadow fell over my eyes, making me look back up. Skeppy was above me, his legs a bit shaky. He shoved Techno off of me, barely making him move two feet. "off." Skeppy attacked wildly, his sword flying. Techno dodged each attack, but he couldn't land an attack on Skeppy.

I sat up, reaching for my sword, watching Skeppy. His cloak had fallen back, revealing his eyes and part of his hair. Techno was still on the defensive, his eyes wide as he watched Skeppy swing.

Skeppy had been doing the same pattern over and over again, but then I saw his position change ever so slightly. His sword hit the handle of the blackjack, the weapon flying out of Techno's hands. It flew through the air before Skeppy caught it. He smiled, looking at a stunned Technoblade.

Skeppy threw his sword on the ground, walking towards Techno with the blackjack. Techno glared at him but still backed away. Skeppy darted forward, but instead of hitting Techno, he simply kicked him, knocking him to the ground.

"Funny, what were you saying earlier?" Skeppy smiled down at Techno. I smiled as well.

Everything seemed to slow as a sudden pain came from my back to my stomach. I looked down, noticing the silver blade that was in my body. As I was staring at it, the blade disappeared, blood flowing out as it disappeared. Ringing came into my ears and the room started to spin.