2

I'm recovering from the attack Blond Jungkook did on me.
.
.
.
.

Little taehyung was sitting on one of the couches of their huge living room with a small table full of colourful papers, crayons, markers and stickers placed in front of him. He was drawing the portrait of his family as his teacher had given him homework to draw hus family picture. He was busy drawing when ella, his nanny, approached and smiled at him and gave him a glass of juice to drink.

He refused to drink it but after some convincings from ella he agreed and drank half glass.

"When will mommy and daddy come back" he asked her

"They'll be back any time now. I just talked to them a few minutes ago. So don't worry little master they'll be back soon" ella kindly smiled at him.

Taehyung didn't knew where his parents went. All they told him before leaving three days ago in haste was that they'll be back with a new friend for Taehyung. Since then he had been living with their maids and and his nanny ella. Her father called him regularly and they even face timed a few time. By the background of the place where his parents were staying taehyung knew it was a hospital. But his father told him that everything is fine and that they'll be back soon.

And today was the day when they'll be coming back. Taehyung was more than happy to be with parents again.

His drawing was almost complete when he heard a car stop outside their house.

"Mommy daddy" he shouted and ran towarda the door. He saw his father helping his mother out of the car who had a blanket in her arms. He was confused but ran to hug his parents anyway.

His father picked him up and kissed his forehead.

"My boy we missed you so much" seonho said and taehyung hugged his neck.

"I missed you too." he pouted and his mother smiled at him.

"Tae my baby come to mama" Jihyun said. Seonho picked the blanket from her arms and handed iver taehyung to her. She hugged him tightly and they all went inside their house.

"Mommy whats in that blanket" he asked his mother sitting in her lap.
At that jihyun smiled widely at him.

"Do you wanna see" she asked and Taehyung vigorously nodded his head.

Go to your father and take a look. She said gently pushing him towards seonho who was sitting on the other couch.

Taehyung went to his father who guided him to sit beside him on the couch.

"Kim Taehyung from now on you have a new friend to take care of. Will you be a good Hyung and take care of him? " seonho asked as he uncovered a baby out of the blanket.
Taehyung gasped looking at the little angel.

Who was looking like an expensive doll carved over years.

"Baby" he looked at his father, amazed at the small life in his father's lap.

"Yes and it's ours now. Taehyung welcome our new family. Kim Jungkook" Jihyun went to sit beside taehyung and hugged him from the side.

"C-Can I hold him" he looked up at his father who agreed immediately.

"Sure baby just be careful" seonho handed him the baby. Placing it on taehyung's lap.

"He's so pretty mommy" he whisper yelled in excitement.

"Yes baby he's so pretty" Jihyun said hugging taehyung with one handwhile holding jungkook with other hand.

Suddenly taehyung furrowed his brows and he looked a little serious. He handed the baby to his mom and was about to get up.