8

New story cover made by my Beautiful reader adoredvk Thank you for making it❤
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook  woke up due to his alarm clock's blaring sound. He groaned but woke up nonetheless. He has an exam today. He got out of his bed lazily and went to wash up. After his morning routine he wore a simple hoody with jeans and went to the kitchen. 

Jihyun was on the dining table along with Seonho. The couple smiled as soon as they saw him entering.

"Good morning mom and dad" he said kissing his mom. 

"Good morning my baby" jihyun patted his head. He went to sit beside his father and started his breakfast. 

"Taehyung will be back tonight" Seonho said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Oh thank God. Its been two weeks I miss Tae so much. And Mr. Kim please send your other managers to look for your branches out of seoul. We can't live without seeing him" Jihyun complained and Seonho put his hand up in his defense while jungkook just smiled.

"Mrs. Kim it was your son's own decision I did nothing. He wanted to see our Busan branch by himself." Seonho said and Jungkook's smile faded.

"Hyung asked you?" jungkook asked and seonho nodded.

"I'm so happy that taehyung has become so responsible now that he's managing other branches too. Jungkook you're next now. Learn carefully son so you and taehyung both can look after our business" seonho said and jungkook just nodded.

"I'll get going now" He got up and hugged his parents and left. His driver was already waiting for him to leave. He settled in the backseat and the driver, drove away.

Jungkook was in deep thought. He and taehyung hasn't talked after their little make out session that night. Next day when he woke up he came to know Taehyung had left for Busan for business. He tried calling and texting him but the elder didn't replied. He only attended his call once and told asked how he was doing and then hung up saying he was busy. Jungkook was confused because taehyung had never ignored his calls or texts. He will always reply him within seconds.  Jungkook shrugged it off and started to revise his notes.

When he reached college he met with his friends. They talked for a little time and then went to take exam. During this time his mind will constantly deviate towards taehyung. He got out of exam hall after he was done and straight went back home as he wasn't feeling energetic. He decided to take nap as it was his last exam and he don't have to worry now.

He woke two hours later by Jihyun.

"Jungkookie wake up, let's have lunch together" she gently stroked his hair and he smiled at her. When he reached dining table after washing up he saw Taehyung standing there. Jungkook sprinted towards him with a huge smile. 

"Hyung" he engulfed him in a hug. Taehyung stumbled back a little.

"You're back. I missed you" jungkook said looking up at him, taehyung smiled back a little.

"Me too. I missed you all too"

"Why did_

"Oh so you're Jungkook" a feminine voice said. Jungkook got confused as he parted away from the hug. Looking at the beautiful lady standing near them.

"Yes I am. Who are you?" he asked the stranger.

"I am Oh Yeonjo, Nice to meet you Jungkook" she smiled warmly at her. Jungkook nodded a little.

"Taehyung talks about you a lot" she said locking her arms with taehyung who smiled warmly at him. 

"Jungkook , Yeonjo is Taehyung's girlfriend" Jihyun added smiling at him. Jungkook's eyes snapped towards couple.