16

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was sitting in a random cafe waiting for the younger to arrive. He was confused as to why he wanted to meet him but then shrugged it off. After waiting for less then ten minutes he saw Soobin entering the cafe.

The younger came to him and greeted happily.

"Good evening hyung"

Taehyung smiled back at him.

"Good evening soobin. How are you?"

"I'm fine hyung"

"I'm glad but also surprised to see you here, are you planning to move in US" taehyung asked.

"No hyung I'm here for just one semester. I was granted a special scholarship" Soobin told and taehyung nodded.

"that's great you'll get to experience new things" soobin nodded with a smile.

"Yeah thanks to Jungkookie hyung, he was the one who completed and submitted my scholarship form"

A subtle smile took over taehyung's face at the mention of younger.

Jungkookie hyung

But then taehyung remembered something and his smile fell.

"Jungkook filled your from?" taehyung questioned and soobin nodded.

"Yeah why?"

"No I was just surprised hearing that. I mean you two weren't on good terms in the beginning but I'm glad you two are cool now" soobin looked at elder with a confused face.

"Hyung what are you talking about?  We always have been on good terms. In fact Jungkookie hyung was my first friend for a long time in college and then i made new friends but still he was my closest." soobin's brows were furrowed and so do Taehyung's

"That day when I came to your college and your were injured. I_

"Do you also think it was related to Kookie hyung?  No hyung. He will never hurt me. Instead he was mad at me for getting hurt and that's why he scolded me in front of everyone and stupid students thought hyung was hurting me. I would have explained to them but then hyung stopped me and told me not to waste my time in explaining to them"

Taehyung was hearing attentively

"Then who hurt you and why Jungkook was mad at you?" taehyung asked curiously. Soobin was hesitant and taehyung could feel it.

"It's okay soobin you can trust me"

"I know hyung but it's just that kookie hyung will not be pleased" he said in a low voice.

"I promise I won't talk to jungkookie about whatever you'll tell me" taehyung assured and soobin nodded.

"Hyung as you know i'm not from a rich family and often get bullied for it because all the students in my college are from well of families and they see me as an outcast because I'm not one of them" taehyung felt bad for soobin but he listened to him attentively and didn't made any comment not to make him uncomfrotable.

"But the only person who wasn't irked by me was Jungkookie hyung, although i got other good friends too but he's the best" Soobin smiled brightly. Now when taehyung  paid attention the younger was so beautiful and cute. It was a pity he was bullied just because he didn't had enough money.

"Hyung would intentionally say mean things in front of everyone in the beginning of the college year so that no one will bully me because the thought i was already getting bullied." soobin giggled at the adorable plan jungkook came up with suddenly that day when he was about to get beaten by his seniors.