Chapter 29

Hayden's POV

Really? She hasn't had a boyfriend before? I wasn't expecting that! I really thought she had several boyfriends. Well, anyway, we finished our game, and now, we were looking for a movie to watch.

"I really don't give a crap about what we watch. Choose a freaking movie and put it in already." She said. I was looking for a movie for about ten minutes, so I guess I understand her impatience. I picked a random movie off the top of the pile and put it in the dvd player. To be honest, I didn't even look at the title of the movie. "What did you pick?" Jessica asked.

"Patience, sunshine." I said back to her. I pressed play, and the movie played. Suddenly, like the speed of lightning, Jessica pulled a pillow up to her face and hid herself from the tv. "You know that won't help, right?" I asked her. It was just then that I realized I put in Insideous. I know that Jessica doesn't like horror movies, but I found it kinda amusing to watch her peak up from behind the pillow to look and then hide herself behind the pillow once again.

"Turn it off, please." She said with a high, squeaky voice.

"Let's make a deal." I said to her pillow, since I can't see her face.

"What kind of deal?" She asked quietly.

"Jessica, if you can watch twenty minutes of the movie without hiding behind the pillow, or me, or the blanket, I will let you pick the next movie." I said. Jessica looked up at me.

"Do I have to?" She whined like an eight year old.

"Well, we could just watch the whole movie, if you'd like to." I said.

"No, I'm good. She said quickly. She threw the pillow all the way across the room and cuddled into the blanket. "Be prepared to watch Sleeping Beauty in twenty minutes." She said with a smirk.

The one thing I learned about Jess is that she never backs down from a challenge. I could challenge to jump into a freezing lake, and she would. I looked over to her about ten minutes later, and she kept flinching every ten seconds.

"Are you scared, Sunshine?" I asked her. She had a creeped out face, and she gave me a death glare. Let me tell you, don't tease a girl about being scared. She looked like she would attack me. I looked back at the tv and avoided her glares. I think she is scarier than the movie!

After her twenty minutes were done, she jumped up from the couch and found Sleeping Beauty in the pile of movies. What? My cousin likes to watch it sometimes! She put it in the dvd player and started it. After a half hour later, she was asleep. Her head was on my arm, leaning into it. She was breathing slowly. I picked her up and brought her into the bedroom. I tucked her in and lied down next to her. She won't be happy about me being in the same bed as her, but this is the only bed in the house. Slowly, I fell asleep, but not without thinking one particular thought.

I'm falling in love with this sarcastic good-girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey! Update 2 of 5! I hope you like it! Full first date now! Have a great day/night!

-Cam