Chapter 23

Marissa's POV
I woke up early the next morning to get ready for my grand entrance. I went to the mall. Amanda told me she was bringing Jessica there today. Yes, I bumped into her yesterday. She was surprised. She literally screamed. I had to tackle her to the ground to shut her up.

I ran into American Eagle because that is Jessica's favorite store. She isn't the 'in-type' of girl. She has her own unique style that she can pull off really well. I tried wearing her clothes one time...let's just say I looked stupid.

I asked the manager if I can borrow one of their uniforms. She said no. I was upset, and I walked toward the back of the store. I saw a uniform hanging on the rack. I took it and changed into it. I didn't steal it, I just borrowed it. Don't get your panties in a twist. I ran out without the manager seeing me...gratefully. I jumped into a clothes rack so I wouldn't get caught. After ten minutes, I saw a silhouette of two girls walking into the store. I jumped out and stood there with a grin .

"MARISSA!!!"

"Man girl! You almost burst my eardrum!" Amanda yelled from her side. In return, Jessica gave her a glare and an eye roll. We talked for fifteen more minutes before the manager saw me.

"Crap!" I said under my breath.

"What?" Amanda asked.

"We gotta go, like fast. RUN!" Let's just hope that that manager can't catch us.

---------------------------
A/N
Hey! Sorry, I was busy yesterday, so I updated today. (Your bonus an weekly chapters are done.) Hope you enjoyed them! I will write again over the weekend.

-Cam